Kingdom of Darkness
(07-24-2013, 11:08 AM)Tim Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 10:51 AM)Miriam_M Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 08:45 AM)Tim Wrote: What we are going through is Christ's permissive will. The Church, His bride MUST be without spot or wrinkle and it is not, so that is exactly what is going on. Fr. Malachi Martin expected a sign like in Apocalypse 12 I have inferred. It will signal a new age of the Church, not like the new age goofiness, but the Age of Mary and Jesus. This is what Jesus meant by putting her Immaculate Heart next to His Sacred Heart in Veneration. My intuition says Our Lady will be the bridge to Conversion for the Mohammedans, and in fact all the heathens.

Care to prophesy when this new age will start?  LOL, I've waited a long time and GETTING IMPATIENT!   :drowning:    :LOL:

I'm no prophet, I read Jeremiah and the price for using that title is way too high. But I can put the dots in a line building on what smarter holier people have said. We're all impatient, and that means we need to work on that.

tim

Agreed. No one knows when, but rest assured were accelerating towards then end faster than ever before.  Buckle up!
(07-24-2013, 11:08 AM)Tim Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 10:51 AM)Miriam_M Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 08:45 AM)Tim Wrote: What we are going through is Christ's permissive will. The Church, His bride MUST be without spot or wrinkle and it is not, so that is exactly what is going on. Fr. Malachi Martin expected a sign like in Apocalypse 12 I have inferred. It will signal a new age of the Church, not like the new age goofiness, but the Age of Mary and Jesus. This is what Jesus meant by putting her Immaculate Heart next to His Sacred Heart in Veneration. My intuition says Our Lady will be the bridge to Conversion for the Mohammedans, and in fact all the heathens.

Care to prophesy when this new age will start?  LOL, I've waited a long time and GETTING IMPATIENT!   :drowning:    :LOL:

I'm no prophet, I read Jeremiah and the price for using that title is way too high. But I can put the dots in a line building on what smarter holier people have said. We're all impatient, and that means we need to work on that.

tim

Hi Tim,
                Prophecy is one Gift of the Holy Spirit we here & all Christians share.  That  prophecy is being led to Christ.  I also want to state for the record that  Fr. Malichi Martin in all of my direct personal communications with  Catholic exorcist priests  is well respected.

I heard one priest on EWTN speak poorly of  Fr. Martin.  Fr. Martin said that exorcism is unpleasant comparing it to going to the bathroom; but one has to deal with it.  This priest said it was exhilarating!  Now this very priest has left the priesthood in disgrace.

Frankly,  I was surprised to hear a priest speak poorly of  Fr. Martin even though he left the Jesuits.  He left the Jesuits for a good reason. Reports of Communist Infiltration into the clergy have been reported as far back as 1938 from defectors of the Communist party both here & abroad.

In the Hearts of  Jesus & Mary,
Militaris Christi
(07-23-2013, 10:05 AM)Tim Wrote: Dustins Dad, I believe the best way to understand Fr. Martin is to see him as waking up after dealing with Pope John XXIII and Pope Paul VI. More he had high hopes for Pope John Paul II, but came to the realization he was impotent and did nothing to fix the mess. All of the rumors concerning him can be left behind if you look closely at what he said and did after he left the Jesuits. There is a series of youtube clips named Malachi Martin messenger of God. it's a compilation of those that knew him well, and addresses all of his life from the day he left the Jesuits, and became their enemy.

tim

Thanks Tim. I'm up to about page 550 now in Windswept House. I wish we could sit and discuss Fr Martin over a cold one or two. Message boards aren't the best venue. I keep coming up with alot of questions and thoughts the deeper I get into this thing.

DD
DD, I think Traditio has a cheat sheet containing the "real names" of the characters. Fr. M. Martin said in an interview it was very close.

tim
They do have the list still. Link is;

http://www.traditio.com/tradlib/wind.txt
(07-28-2013, 03:09 PM)Tim Wrote: DD, I think Traditio has a cheat sheet containing the "real names" of the characters. Fr. M. Martin said in an interview it was very close.

tim

What was striking on the list was the parallel with Cardinal Bernardin and his role in Windswept House.

The following is From the site tldm.org

Cardinal Bernardin: an angel of light
Former President Bill Clinton bestowed upon Cardinal Bernardin the Medal of Freedom, the highest honor available to American civilians. Clinton also praised Bernardin as a "voice of moderation" in the Church. According to the November 1997 Washington Blade, a homosexual newspaper, the Cardinal himself had arranged for the "Windy City Gay Chorus" to sing at his wake at Holy Name Cathedral in Chicago (it did so behind a sign prominently displaying its name). The Masons, also, honored the cardinal after his death. Bernardin was a friend of Call To Action (CTA) and allowed them to operate on Church property. He even went so far as to speak out against Bishop Bruskewitz (of Lincoln, Nebraska) for excommunicating CTA members in his own diocese. In retrospect, it is apparent that Cardinal Bernardin sympathized or actively promoted the liberal/dissenting side on virtually every Church issue.

Accusations of satanism:
An exposé by the lay group Roman Catholic Faithful
(The allegations concerning Cardinal Bernardin's involvement in satanism are taken from an exposé by Roman Catholic Faithful):

[Roman Catholic Faithful] first heard of Agnes’ story from a friend in 1996. This friend of mine had met Agnes a few years earlier when she came to him for advice. He never gave me her name or location but only made reference to her situation because it fit into a conversation we were having regarding the Archdiocese of Chicago. In 1998, when I first learned who Agnes was, I found that she had been on RCF’s mailing list for some time. I also learned that a private investigator, as well as a lawyer from Chicago who had provided RCF with information, had met with Agnes a few years earlier in an attempt to help her find a way to bear witness to what had happened to her. This same investigator and lawyer provided RCF with information they had obtained regarding the alleged sexual activity of the priest who had abused Agnes many years earlier. That priest was the young Joseph Bernardin.

The allegations of Agnes
Over the past 12 years, in sworn deposition, in accounts to investigators, in affidavits submitted in support of others' cases, in direct statements to Bernardin, in phone calls and letters to Church officials, and in correspondence with Vatican officials (all of which RCF has examined), Agnes has testified to the following story:

In the fall of 1957, in Greenville, S.C., Fr. Joseph Bernardin raped 11-year-old Agnes as part of a satanic ritual that involved, among others, Bishop John Russell of Charleston. Brought to the event by an abusive father, Agnes “was able, at first, to resist Bishop Russell physically, out of the knowledge that God had made me good, not bad as I was being told I was” (her words). As a young child, she had been victimized by a “sadist” cousin, and her identity was based upon “resisting bad things”, which included Bernardin. Bernardin then showed kindness and approval of her resistance, in order to gain her trust and get her to relax, and then he raped her. He followed the rape with a perverted use of a host, in an attempt to make Agnes swallow the guilt of the event.
     In the fall of 1992, Agnes passed a polygraph examination regarding these events. She also, in early 1990, told her story to Malachi Martin, who had been recommended to her as someone who could get her information to the Vatican, which Agnes knew had sole and immediate jurisdiction over such a case. Martin wrote a novel, Windswept House, with the premise that Agnes had given him: that the Catholic hierarchy's tolerance of heresy, liturgical abuse, clerical sexual misconduct, and clerical pedophilia had one overarching explanation at root, a network of Satanists whose smoke had ascended high in the Church. Her story is greatly theatricalized in the novel, but the essential fact of ritual rape is there, as is the spiritual reality of Christ's presence in the victimized child. Thirty-four years later, Agnes went to visit Bishop Russell in a nursing home. In and out of lucidity, he agreed to testify against Bernardin if asked. He died without the opportunity to do so.
..and Fr. M. Martin extensively interviewed Agnes against the knowledge he had of this incident in Greenville South Carolina and the Vatican. He said she was actually the girl from the Enthronement of Satan.

tim 
(07-28-2013, 04:49 PM)Tim Wrote: ..and Fr. M. Martin extensively interviewed Agnes against the knowledge he had of this incident in Greenville South Carolina and the Vatican. He said she was actually the girl from the Enthronement of Satan.

tim 

Thanks Tim.  I almost forgot about that horrible incident.

There is yet another young girl murdered in Italy that Father Amorth says is tied to Satanic sexuall abuse.  I  just got a computer up and going. 

Where there is smoke there is a fire.  This is true.  We can only enthrone Christ over the world situation in good faith for only He can Save.

And,  I really serious here.  I am certain all of you who have read  Hostage to the Devil understand the concept of the perfectly possessed.  These are those who willfully have given themselves over to Satan.   

Admittedly  Google translate is not perfect.  I am an Acadian,  a displaced original French Canadian people  of  Acadia (now Nova Scotia) displaced by the British and  who fled to many places including Louisiana in the 1760's,  and  I can just about make out  Italian the  Google Web Page Translator spits out.  Italian &  French,  Portuguese & Spanish are all derived from Latin.

But  I believe if one sifts through this one can make out what is being said at least generally.

I found this article:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.ilfoglio.it/palazzoapostolico/6439&sandbox=0&usg=ALkJrhjdmLRrxzQJMOHFGqlfuZlsS9Z-cA

And another:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.linksicilia.it/2013/03/padre-amorth-emanuela-orlandi-morta-durante-un-festino-pedofilo/&sandbox=0&usg=ALkJrhibqOaPhogIOdViPdrKcBC0gKvOug

Here is another:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.lastampa.it/2012/05/22/italia/cronache/padre-amorth-orlandi-fuun-delitto-a-sfondo-sessuale-vzMVrWqkYsgFXnylcX6lnI/pagina.html&sandbox=0&usg=ALkJrhgtUd9L2GHBAbt7YDCB-9v7nwrymg

Well just finished Windswept House. I was reading it from  Pdf file...didn't expect it to end like that. Alot to ponder.
(07-30-2013, 08:48 PM)DustinsDad Wrote: Well just finished Windswept House. I was reading it from  Pdf file...didn't expect it to end like that. Alot to ponder.

Hi DustinsDad,

Where did you get the Windswept House pdf  file?  I would like to read that book.

Fr. Martin is well respected by many fellow exorcist priests. 

Many Blessings to All,
MC