Dancing bishops at World Youth Day 2013
Additional commentary from Voris:

One of his better videos actually.  He presents the situation with good clarity, and touches on the crux of the matter quite nicely. 
http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2013...flash.html

(Rio de Janeiro) Fly, who was engaged as a choreographer for the World Youth Day 2013 in Rio de Janeiro,  has  posed naked for several gay (aberrosexual) magazines in the past. The flash mob back was organized by him in the dancing, instructions of the choreography of the bishops on the stage and the famous controversial pictures that went around the world with which ecclesiastical authority was held up to ridicule.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you...
(08-06-2013, 10:54 AM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2013...flash.html

(Rio de Janeiro) Fly, who was engaged as a choreographer for the World Youth Day 2013 in Rio de Janeiro,   has  posed naked for several gay (aberrosexual) magazines in the past. The flash mob back was organized by him in the dancing, instructions of the choreography of the bishops on the stage and the famous controversial pictures that went around the world with which ecclesiastical authority was held up to ridicule.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you...

I'm afraid to respond to this considering the recent threads about homosexuality and the Pope's comments.
(07-31-2013, 02:35 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: Additional commentary from Voris:

One of his better videos actually.  He presents the situation with good clarity, and touches on the crux of the matter quite nicely. 

First watching this..very good. I would argue that the "dancing bishops" is a symbol of the Protestantization of the Church.
Bishops dancing does not sound dignified to me.  However, perhaps these days dignity is not something the majority cares about.  My opinion usually falls in some low percent, what do I know?  Didn't the IRS have some dance number that the government paid for?  Is this a trend?  Express yourself through dancing?  Perhaps it is what they call interpretive dancing.  No thank you, I shall sit this dance out. :eyeroll:
You guys don't like that type of dancing, I guess. How about this instead?