Vatican II in error
(08-06-2013, 08:50 AM)The Tax Collector Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 08:21 AM)2Vermont Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 07:56 PM)Tim Wrote: I think many "sleepers" were ready to add wording which would after the council be used to ruin the Church. These were not he only "sleepers" back home in their dioceses were many many more. I believe Bella Dodd's testimony which said by 1950 she had placed over a thousand "sleepers" in the Seminaries starting in the 1930's. That would mean many Bishops and their advisors were commies and poised with the masons and modernists to accomplish Gramisci's plan to infiltrate the Church and change it to shell of it's former self.  These were the plotters and schemers, and the rest followed because it appeared to be the new direction and honestly it was new and cool. It is stupefying how a cadre of these similar schemers and malcontents did take control and lead so many by their nose.

There is a salient point contrary to trad belief. Had the Council stuck to the business it would have been successful, and it was well over due.Many a Bishop and priest and sisters needed to remove their size 13 ee from the necks of the pew sitters, but alas that wasn't what happened.

tim

But wouldn't the Holy Spirit or at least the Holy Father have protected the Church from this sort of infiltration?

God sent Our Lady of Fatima with a dire message for 1960 concerning the preservation of the dogma of the faith. Pope John knew better than our lady what was for the good of the church.

I admit that I am fairly ignorant of the message of Our Lady of Fatima.  Exactly what did she say about the preservation of the dogma of the faith?
(08-06-2013, 10:20 AM)2Vermont Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 08:50 AM)The Tax Collector Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 08:21 AM)2Vermont Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 07:56 PM)Tim Wrote: I think many "sleepers" were ready to add wording which would after the council be used to ruin the Church. These were not he only "sleepers" back home in their dioceses were many many more. I believe Bella Dodd's testimony which said by 1950 she had placed over a thousand "sleepers" in the Seminaries starting in the 1930's. That would mean many Bishops and their advisors were commies and poised with the masons and modernists to accomplish Gramisci's plan to infiltrate the Church and change it to shell of it's former self.  These were the plotters and schemers, and the rest followed because it appeared to be the new direction and honestly it was new and cool. It is stupefying how a cadre of these similar schemers and malcontents did take control and lead so many by their nose.

There is a salient point contrary to trad belief. Had the Council stuck to the business it would have been successful, and it was well over due.Many a Bishop and priest and sisters needed to remove their size 13 ee from the necks of the pew sitters, but alas that wasn't what happened.

tim

But wouldn't the Holy Spirit or at least the Holy Father have protected the Church from this sort of infiltration?

God sent Our Lady of Fatima with a dire message for 1960 concerning the preservation of the dogma of the faith. Pope John knew better than our lady what was for the good of the church.

I admit that I am fairly ignorant of the message of Our Lady of Fatima.  Exactly what did she say about the preservation of the dogma of the faith?

What about Portugal?
What about Portugal?

The way I look at Portugal is that the 3rd secret was to be released in 1960. When John XXIII did not follow thru and started VII then all bets were off. Remember the Bishops of Portugal Consecrated their country to Our Lady's Immaculate Heart in 1939 (?) and saw an unprecedented Catholic renewal in vocations and faith. Unprecedented. And up until 1960 I'm guessing Portugal remained that way. When the Pope refused to release the secret, faith everywhere suffered and continues to this day. You can disect VII until your blue in the face but there was never a need to call VII. There was no particular heresy to deal with at the time as in all the prior councils. Pius XII decided against the call to open a council because of his age and his health and I believe because he saw the looming innovators ready to pounce.
(08-06-2013, 10:43 AM)fatiam13 Wrote: What about Portugal?

The way I look at Portugal is that the 3rd secret was to be released in 1960. When John XXIII did not follow thru and started VII then all bets were off. Remember the Bishops of Portugal Consecrated their country to Our Lady's Immaculate Heart in 1939 (?) and saw an unprecedented Catholic renewal in vocations and faith. Unprecedented. And up until 1960 I'm guessing Portugal remained that way. When the Pope refused to release the secret, faith everywhere suffered and continues to this day. You can disect VII until your blue in the face but there was never a need to call VII. There was no particular heresy to deal with at the time as in all the prior councils. Pius XII decided against the call to open a council because of his age and his health and I believe because he saw the looming innovators ready to pounce.

So does our Lady generally refer to the third secret as the portion of her message that discussed the preservation of the dogma of the faith?
Or; the third secret has been released and the consecration happened.
That is the 64,000 dollar question. First we do not have the entire sentence, and the etc. at it's end could be anything. But if I were forced to explain it this is what I see through the fog. In Portugal 1/3 of the Portuguese go on pilgrimage to Fatima every year, that does not happen any where else. I believe from this skinny evidence the dogmas of Faith is the Big One. That's belief in God Almighty and His ability to do anything He desires.It is manifest in people's disbelief in the miraculous. In short it's not about this or that teaching, it is about the whole thing.

God loves the small particularly, because so many of them see the miraculous. There was a youtube posted here of an alley somewhere in the US, where on the garage door appeared a likeness of Our Lady. Everyone in the video appeared to be working class, and they all gathered around the image ooohing and aahing. Then they spontaneously began to say a Hail Mary. The comments here were along the lines that they were confused NO'ers deluded and looking for anything to believe. Starved of the "real" faith.

My take is they believed and some of the commenters here had zero faith. They dismissed it all and said it could have been the devil. I said they believe and if it was the devil he was screwed. They, when they said the Hail Mary made his best plans go sideways. Mary sends the devil running and no matter our perceptions of the situation. God sees the first reaction of prayer to the Holy Virgin as Faith par excellence. Miriam was his best human anytime. Jesus took His human form from her. He was fully human and her Son.

I suggest to anyone they recite Vespers for an extended period because it affords them the opportunity to recite the Magnificat every evening. This is the manifesto of humility. It is the practice of Faith as God loves dearly. It is the creed of small and humble. Let it sink in. She is the antithesis of puffed up and because of that she is powerful and Satan and Lucifer flee. She frightens them terribly.

I am convinced this entire attack not just Vatican II will never be fixed by humans, it is preternatural, not just some sinners. We are faced with a Chastisement and it has started, or maybe just maybe, if the Pope Consecrates Russia before the time has run out, we will receive blessings we never ever deserved. These are my thoughts and opinions. I'm no saint, theologian, priest, or anything, so take it with a grain of salt.

tim
(08-06-2013, 11:00 AM)Melchior Wrote: Or; the third secret has been released and the consecration happened.

If this was the case, then why wouldn't we KNOW it?
I completely agree that the chastisement is here already.  There's no other explanation, i.m.o.  

And I do think (I think DD said this) that there will be a Council convened, eventually, to correct the heresies that have been allowed to fester. In the meantime, there are a lot in the Church, from clergy to laity, that desperately don't want anything clarified or corrected and will resist everything in that direction.  That's why there's such a propaganda war, favoring V2.  It's pre-emptive.
(08-06-2013, 11:12 AM)Miriam_M Wrote: I completely agree that the chastisement is here already.  There's no other explanation, i.m.o.  

And I do think (I think DD said this) that there will be a Council convened, eventually, to correct the heresies that have been allowed to fester. In the meantime, there are a lot in the Church, from clergy to laity, that desperately don't want anything clarified or corrected and will resist everything in that direction.  That's why there's such a propaganda war, favoring V2.  It's pre-emptive.

But the authorities of the Church are the ones who have allowed these heresies to fester.  How are the faithful supposed to react to that?  This is the crux of my conundrum.
(08-06-2013, 11:00 AM)Melchior Wrote: Or; the third secret has been released and the consecration happened.

Yup.. In fact, they filmed the reading of the third secret and consecration in the sound stage next to the filming of the moon landings.  :LOL: