Vatican II in error
(08-06-2013, 12:49 PM)guacamole Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 12:47 PM)Basilios Wrote: Russia hasn't been consecrated. Nobody has ever said that it has*.

the fake Sr. Lucy said it.  (but she wouldn't have any authority, because she was a fake, right?   :Hmm:)

Or did she say it? I don't buy the whole 'fake sister lucy' thing but I do believe that she didn't actually believe that Russia was consecrated despite having apparently told JPII that it was. Too much to explain now but it's all on the web and it's not nutty conspiracy stuff.

edit ^ see what Melchoir posted - she repudiated that later on in her life apparently.
Yup, Jesus sent us these priests. That's why it's His permissive will at work. I've been here so long I've seen waves of folks come here and search for the one thing which will explain it. That search is always reasoning, but Faith isn't reasoning. Reasoning can only inform Faith. That is all it can do. A better course would be to practice the Faith, taking the Sacraments where you can, doing as Our Lady said at Fatima, and going into the world to change hearts, and then the Holy Ghost can convert. Being so driven that this mess and it's causes is all you see, is a waste.

The Chastisement has started just look around. My theory is it is in two parts. The first has started perhaps with 9/11 and progressing to the Monetary collapse. My take is both were caused by the same people that according to Dante the ninth ring of Hell is reserved for, the Banksters. The Lord has allowed us to be blind in our
conceits, except for a few that are marginalized as kooks. Perl and the neo-cons wrote a war scenario for Netanyahoo which is mysteriously similar to Iraq, Afghanistan and the Arab Spring. Could it be a plot ?

Usually the Banksters when these major upheavals happen demand a world war. You heard it here first. I believe that is next on the agenda. But the part that is God will be as it was said in Akita "fire from the sky". The Church owns a telescope in conjunction with an Arizona University, and has a team there, rumored to hog the time. Why ?? Remember they know the entire third secret and Akita, and then Cardinal Ratzinger said they are the same. Huh ?? There is another telescope at Castel Gandolfo which is more than adequate to  find the date for Passover and by extension Easter. What gives ??

My imagination is saying soon, very soon, we'll meet planetoid zed in a crash.

tim
(08-06-2013, 12:51 PM)Basilios Wrote: Or did she say it? I don't buy the whole 'fake sister lucy' thing but I do believe that she didn't actually believe that Russia was consecrated despite having apparently told JPII that it was. Too much to explain now but it's all on the web and it's not nutty conspiracy stuff.

[Image: 430938_4074766383286_565376474_n.jpg]
(08-06-2013, 12:54 PM)Tim Wrote: My imagination is saying soon, very soon, we'll meet planetoid zed in a crash.

which puts me in mind of a seriously great song!

Bl. Pope John Paul II never said he had accomplished the Consecration. His very words in the Consecration said Our Lady was still waiting, and he asked her to move the hearts of those that oppose. Those that have said it has been done had no authority to say so. Tarcisio Cardinal Bertone never read the third secret meaning he has plausible deniability, so he's the mouthpiece saying things which others that know the secret, if they said them, would be lieing.

Cardinal Ratzinger's published explanation is a problem. It paints a picture that the vision is the end, but in private conversations he says differently. There are more than a few Cardinals, whose words we have recorded, say the third secret is much more and involves Apostasy starting at the Top.Bl. Pope John Paul II intimated at Fulda that the secret was more like Akita with the world nearly being destroyed.

Without any one like Fr. Gruner or the Dimond brothers, the facts in toto are controversial and contradictory in themselves. What is the real truth ?? I think they are going to let us experience it.

tim
Jumping for a couple quick comments...

1. I'm definitely in the chastisement already began camp. I think its too late for the proper consecration to be done, and as yet I see no signs that this pope will do it. Somewhere this spiritual chastisement is going to turn physical (can't believe it hasn't yet!), and then maybe in sheer terror the pope and bishops will attempt it. I don't see it happening beforehand.

2.) The ''party-line'' that the third secret has been released in full, that the consecration has been done and Sr Lucy said so only ''works'' if you don't look at the facts and at the other side's arguments. Contra factum non argumentum  I think the Latin phrase goes.

3.) I don't like the ''it ain't coming back'' words and attitudes from the trad side. Humanly speaking, that is correct. I truly believe that Christendom will come back in full glory once more before the end-end game. Isn't this what the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary is all about?

Peace everyone. Hang tough. Keep the faith. ;-)

DD
(08-06-2013, 12:51 PM)Basilios Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 12:49 PM)guacamole Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 12:47 PM)Basilios Wrote: Russia hasn't been consecrated. Nobody has ever said that it has*.

the fake Sr. Lucy said it.  (but she wouldn't have any authority, because she was a fake, right?   :Hmm:)

Or did she say it? I don't buy the whole 'fake sister lucy' thing but I do believe that she didn't actually believe that Russia was consecrated despite having apparently told JPII that it was. Too much to explain now but it's all on the web and it's not nutty conspiracy stuff.

edit ^ see what Melchoir posted - she repudiated that later on in her life apparently.

Antonio Socci, in his book The Fourth Secret of Fatima, compiles all the contradictions and recorded statements from Sister Lucy to cut Cardinal Bertone's statements of closure concerning Fatima into shreds. There is so much documented contradiction around Cardinal Bertone's statements concerning Fatima that in many cases even the party line contradicts the party line.
Back the the original questions on V2...two things are immediately apparent on the outset of the Council that doomed it. First is the very premise if formulating Church doctrine to bring it up to date for the modern world. I don't have the quotes handy, but this very concept had been condemned several times already by the magisterium. I'll go back and pull em up later if anyone wants me too.

The other is the refusal of the Council to condemn errors. It's an integral part of the duties of the magisterium to do this....and to consciously choose to not do this is to invite catastrophe.

It's in the framework of these two errors that V2 happened and all the errors that came from either the Council documents themselves or the elusive ''spirit of the council'' can be traced right back to one or both of them.

DD
I want to be clear about what I see is going on. Christendom will return but not the Monarchies of Europe that age is over. Many have super glued 3DD and the French Roi to Fatima. There is no hint of this in what is known concerning Fatima. If the chastisement comes full on, Rome will be gone, see the vision.The Consecration of Russia means Russia will be set aside for  Holy Purpose. That's the key. That's what Consecration means. Maybe Pope Konstantin !

tim
So...is pope Francis Peter the Roman?