Vatican II in error
"According to Article 48 of the Apostolic Constitution on the Roman Curia, Pastor Bonus, promulgated by Pope John Paul II on June 28, 1988: "The proper duty of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith is to promote and safeguard the doctrine on faith and morals in the whole Catholic world; so it has competence in things that touch this matter in any way."

Seems like a solid group to follow.  But apparently it's easier to believe in fake Sr. Lucia's than to believe the group that is supposed to safeguard doctrine.
(08-06-2013, 04:29 PM)2Vermont Wrote: So...is pope Francis Peter the Roman?

Numerically yes he is. The problem arises that some have believed Peter the Roman will be a reformer and return us to European Christendom with the Roi leading France's Army against the enemy. It's 3DD and the Roi superglued to Fatima and S. Malachi of Armagh.Remember Pope Francis keeps saying I'm the Bishop of Rome.
(08-06-2013, 05:10 PM)Tim Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 04:29 PM)2Vermont Wrote: So...is pope Francis Peter the Roman?

Numerically yes he is. The problem arises that some have believed Peter the Roman will be a reformer and return us to European Christendom with the Roi leading France's Army against the enemy. It's 3DD and the Roi superglued to Fatima and S. Malachi of Armagh.Remember Pope Francis keeps saying I'm the Bishop of Rome.

I did not realize that that is what Peter the Roman was supposed to do.  I'm not sure I get the idea that the glory returns and then no more popes.  I always took the last Pope to mean...ruh-roh, it's all over

And I have not forgotten he calls himself the Bishop of Rome.  It is one of the reasons I wouldn't be surprised he is Peter the Roman.
(08-06-2013, 04:33 PM)Melchior Wrote: "According to Article 48 of the Apostolic Constitution on the Roman Curia, Pastor Bonus, promulgated by Pope John Paul II on June 28, 1988: "The proper duty of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith is to promote and safeguard the doctrine on faith and morals in the whole Catholic world; so it has competence in things that touch this matter in any way."

Seems like a solid group to follow.  But apparently it's easier to believe in fake Sr. Lucia's than to believe the group that is supposed to safeguard doctrine.

In 1984, an interview with Ratzinger, then the Head of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, was published in the Pauline Sisters newsletter which stated that the message deals with "dangers threatening the faith and the life of the Christian and therefore of the world", while stating that it marks the beginning of the end-times.  In the year 2000, following the release of the text of the prophecy, Ratzinger issued a statement that the third and final chapter of Mary's prophecy had been fulfilled in 1981 in a failed attempt on Pope John Paul's life. He was quoted in the media as stating, "No great mystery is revealed; nor is the future unveiled. A careful reading of the text will probably prove disappointing."

Sounds like a solid group to follow indeed.
(08-06-2013, 03:36 PM)Tim Wrote: I want to be clear about what I see is going on. Christendom will return but not the Monarchies of Europe that age is over. Many have super glued 3DD and the French Roi to Fatima. There is no hint of this in what is known concerning Fatima. If the chastisement comes full on, Rome will be gone, see the vision.The Consecration of Russia means Russia will be set aside for  Holy Purpose. That's the key. That's what Consecration means. Maybe Pope Konstantin !

tim

Can't argue with that. When I say Christendom comes back, I'm not saying its a carbon copy of the old...but the faith will be lived any adhered to in society again in ways we can only imagine right now.

I think it might be a wee bit interesting if the consecration come when Russian troops are swarming into Europe...boom...miraculous conversion and a huge Christian Army is there right smack in the middle of everything. Probably battling godless Americans on one side, godless Chinese on the other, and godless mohamedans in there somewhere too.

Just conjecture on my part. Who knows how it will all play out.

(08-06-2013, 05:39 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote:
(08-06-2013, 04:33 PM)Melchior Wrote: "According to Article 48 of the Apostolic Constitution on the Roman Curia, Pastor Bonus, promulgated by Pope John Paul II on June 28, 1988: "The proper duty of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith is to promote and safeguard the doctrine on faith and morals in the whole Catholic world; so it has competence in things that touch this matter in any way."

In 1984, an interview with Ratzinger, then the Head of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, was published in the Pauline Sisters newsletter which stated that the message deals with "dangers threatening the faith and the life of the Christian and therefore of the world", while stating that it marks the beginning of the end-times.   In the year 2000, following the release of the text of the prophecy, Ratzinger issued a statement that the third and final chapter of Mary's prophecy had been fulfilled in 1981 in a failed attempt on Pope John Paul's life. He was quoted in the media as stating, "No great mystery is revealed; nor is the future unveiled. A careful reading of the text will probably prove disappointing."

Sounds like a solid group to follow indeed.

Wait, is it me or is the timing (dates) there off?
Melchior, I don't like "quoting" anyone's previous posts. I'm saying what I hear folks say here and on other boards, adding it wasn't levelled at you. In the audios of Bernard Jensen of Fr. M. Martin he said after either the Chastisement or the Consecration it will all change. He read the third secret so he probably has insight. What that means for sure we can only guess, but the word consecration is our clue. It means set aside for a Holy purpose, and the vision of the third secret shows Rome in ruins.

tim 
http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4513824...40x627.jpg