Church of the Holy Sepulchre - Jerusalem
Hello everyone.

I would like to share with you a NEW VIDEO that I have prepared - it is about the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem and how 2 Muslim families are the only ones that allowed to open the doors.

Can you believe it? just go to my video at: http://jerusalemexperience.com/tour/open...sepulchre/

Blessing from JERUSALEM!
You do know they are the door keepers and key keepers because the Christians could not keep peace between themselves ?? Till this very day the different Catholics, Orthodox, and Armenians, priests all, have fist fights every so often. I'm sure Jesus is phleezed.

tim
Yes. I know that. that is what happen when you are not united.

Have you watched other movies on my site?

Blessing from Jerusalem

Jexp

www.jerusalemexperience.com
I haven't had a chance yet, but I will. Jerusalem is the most important city on earth. Shimon Peres said he would give it to the Holy See to rule all of the sites; Catholic, Orthodox, Jewish, and Moslem, and have it be a UN  Protectorate. I pray for this.  In this time of Apostasy, I think I hear the stones crying out. Gabbatha.

tim
See, I never heard of this key keeper thing. I watched the video first and was a bit angry and in disbelief that Muslims would have any kind of power over a Christian holy site. Then I read Tim's post and did a bit more research and it made a bit more sense. The video is very misleading.

You know...if this was a Jewish site I'm quite positive that the Muslims would not be holding any functioning keys to these locks. Too bad the ancient churches can't get a long, as this is very embarrassing for all of us.