Work of Human Hands-Fr. Cekada
(08-07-2013, 01:14 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: Argue the merits of the subject at hand, folks. Let's not get distracted by those who would rather not deal with the real issue of what's being presented simply because Fr. Cekada holds a position that is disagreeable to you.  

I think many of us would rather not deal with that.  It's too upsetting to say the least.
(08-07-2013, 01:12 PM)Armor of Light Wrote: I didn't say you attacked an individual poster in the thread.

Go back to your very first post. It instigated by personal attack on Fr. Cekada. A validly ordained priest.

I said that I didn't attack any of the posters in this thread, and you accused me of revising history. Don't call someone a revisionist for saying something that's true.
...moving on...

To the subject at hand, I can only say I've enjoyed the video shorts very much and am impressed with the research and factual information contained therein. I look forward to the book.
Fr. Cekada is a man of obvious intellect and love for the church, as well as possessor of a rapier wit.
(08-07-2013, 01:19 PM)2Vermont Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 01:14 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote: Argue the merits of the subject at hand, folks. Let's not get distracted by those who would rather not deal with the real issue of what's being presented simply because Fr. Cekada holds a position that is disagreeable to you.  

I think many of us would rather not deal with that.  It's too upsetting to say the least.

I understand. But this does not make the issues go away.
(08-07-2013, 02:43 PM)St. Pius of Trent Wrote:
(08-07-2013, 01:19 PM)2Vermont Wrote:

I understand. But this does not make the issues go away.

Oh I hear ya loud and clear.  Sometimes it takes time for some folks to deal with them.  Been there done that.