"If I'm Not Rad-Trad or Progressive, What Am I?"
I think the purpose of categories is not to make them totalizing. They are supposed to be points to which you can reference individuals, or a small set of groups with well-defined lines demarcating them. In the case of Catholicism, I think where you put the first line tells a lot about the one making the lines, and tells less about the real divisions.

For instance, a self-described traditionalist, who only attends approved TLM's, would want to make a very firm line between himself and those he would term "conservatives" or "neo-conservatives," and most certainly between himself and charismatics. He may also want to distinguish himself from those who attend SSPX chapels and independent chapels, and make a very firm line between himself and sedevacantists, conclavists, and so on. Yet many so-called "conservative" Catholics would not draw a line between this self identified traditionalist and himself, while some would. Also, some charismatics would consider themselves traditionalists, while other traditionalists who attend approved masses would not draw a line between themselves and SSPX traditionalists. Conversely, some SSPX traditionalists would not even count those who attend approved TLM's as traditionalists, and would certainly not count those who attend both the NO and the TLM as traditionalists.

This is just an illustration of the difficulties in making categories. Myself, I would stick with a fourfold division of socially orthodox Catholics (i.e. those who accept Church teaching on abortion, contraception, homosexuality, etc.) into four groups--traditionalists, who have some sort of problem with the NO, traditional conservatives, who are like the author of the article in the OP, conservatives, who really have no particular love for the TLM, and may even be against it, and charismatics. The charismatic category is kind of like Hispanic in most surveys of race--regardless of any other boxes you could check, being a charismatic puts you automatically into this box, just like having any Hispanic ancestry makes you automatically a Hispanic, even if you are 3/4 black.

This is of course a rough categorization, and is based almost entirely on one's stance on the liturgy, but I think liturgy is the primary division between socially orthodox Catholics. Moreover, I think this fourfold scheme is still concise enough to be useable.