Pope Francis will consecrate the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
(08-17-2013, 09:43 AM)lauermar Wrote: Just my 2 cents, which you can take or leave:  forget about Russian consecration! It wasn't done during the period our Lady requested, nor was it performed in the manner she requested. Our Lady had never assigned JP II and B XVI to do the Russian consecration in the first place. Pope Paul should have done it because John didn't live long enough. Conditions worsened, and Russia spread its errors throughout the world. De-facto Communism came to the free world, and the Satanic agenda is in charge everywhere. The horse is out of the barn already. Pope Francis may as well do a consecration of the universe now, because all nations offend God.

Our Lady told Sr Lucy: " The Consecration will be done, but it will be late".
Therefore the Consecration of Russia should be made mandatorily because Our Lady never set a limit date for the Pope to comply.
Many signs currently are manifesting that Russia is on the way to make a 180° turn from the atheist communist period leading to a strong religious renewal in the Holy Russia. She will be ready to convert once the Consecration is made.
Tim, the term "public revelation" means all divine truths revealed up until the death of the last apostle. Thats Church dogma which you have to believe that to be a Catholic. "Private revelation" is any truth revealed by God to specific individuals, which is declared to be authentic and worthy of belief, but never strictly binding on Catholics.  Fatima is not intended merely for private individuals, but for the world, but it is still private revelation. Anything to the contrary is Fatimism.
Christulsa "private revelation" is the "deposit of faith". Where I got yours and others ears up is by using "public" in the way it is commonly used. Fatima adds nothing to the deposit of Faith, but it was attended by the greatest miracle since Jesus Christ. That was done to give it credence.

The warning at Fatima to the three little seers was sent by God Almighty through Our Lady, and as that alone should not be ignored. That message was not meant for the seers only, nor the Pope, the Cardinals, the Bishops, the Priests, the Seminarians, the faithful, it was meant for the entire world.

Like the Louis during the French Revolution, the Pope and all the priests, with us in tow are about to meet our own Mademoiselle Le Guillotine. And most of us are as prepared for that as I am for a marathon.

Why would the Lord God Almighty send Our Lady with a Magnificent Miracle here then to be listened to and obeyed ??

tim
(08-17-2013, 12:57 PM)Tim Wrote: Christulsa "private revelation" is the "deposit of faith". Where I got yours and others ears up is by using "public" in the way it is commonly used. Fatima adds nothing to the deposit of Faith, but it was attended by the greatest miracle since Jesus Christ. That was done to give it credence.

The warning at Fatima to the three little seers was sent by God Almighty through Our Lady, and as that alone should not be ignored. That message was not meant for the seers only, nor the Pope, the Cardinals, the Bishops, the Priests, the Seminarians, the faithful, it was meant for the entire world.

Like the Louis during the French Revolution, the Pope and all the priests, with us in tow are about to meet our own Mademoiselle Le Guillotine. And most of us are as prepared for that as I am for a marathon.

Why would the Lord God Almighty send Our Lady with a Magnificent Miracle here then to be listened to and obeyed ??

tim

Fatima is private, until it became public.

Fair enough?  LOL
(08-17-2013, 12:57 PM)Tim Wrote: Christulsa "private revelation" is the "deposit of faith". Where I got yours and others ears up is by using "public" in the way it is commonly used. Fatima adds nothing to the deposit of Faith, but it was attended by the greatest miracle since Jesus Christ. That was done to give it credence.

tim

Tim, no private revelation is not the deposit of the faith!  Where do you get that idea? Fatima is private revelation. You said it is not a private revelation. Or did you not know what "private revelation" means? Or you are miscommunicating?
(08-17-2013, 03:13 PM)2Vermont Wrote:

tim

Fatima is private, until it became public.

Fair enough?  LOL

Right. "Private revelation" made public, but not strictly required to be believed, because its not "public revelation" as the Church teaches. Right Tim?
(08-17-2013, 04:09 PM)christulsa123 Wrote:

tim

Tim, no private revelation is not the deposit of the faith!  Where do you get that idea? Fatima is private revelation. You said it is not a private revelation. Or did you not know what "private revelation" means? Or you are miscommunicating?

Tulsa, that is what I said Fatima adds nothing to the deposit of faith. What did you read ? I said it was public not realizing that the word public indicated more than I meant to convey. You are saying public revelation is the deposit of faith. I used it as it is for the general public. I suggest you read what I wrote above and what I've bolded.

tim

Oh crap I see I've used the wrong word again. It should be public revelation is the deposit of faith. I need whiskey, this being a senior is getting to me.

Tell me if I've finally got it right.

tim
(08-17-2013, 08:37 AM)Tim Wrote: Jovann, you're the right guy for this question. If you have time watch both vids and tell us where it is right and or wrong. I'm a nuts and bolts kind of guy so I am not with enough background knowledge to discuss this in depth. You on the other hand are and an officer in Our Lady's very own Regiment  to boot. Perhaps I'm not clear about this, so if you can give it a look.

tim 

Tim, thanks for the compliment! :) I'm not really a video type of guy. I'm much more print oriented which is why I don't have a TV and don't listen to talk radio of any sort, Catholic or political. It's not that I oppose technology, obviously, since I'm on a computer and I read generally on a Kindle, but I process print better. It's also why I seldom participate in threads that require watching a video, unless a printed statement is made that I can use as a springboard.

That said, I'll try to watch the videos and put in my CAD$.02 worth!
Jovann, there's no need I was using words incorrectly. If you saw the other thread where I made hamburger out of my reply it was the same inability to communicate.

tim
To err is human.