Pope Francis will consecrate the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary
(08-13-2013, 09:20 AM)The Tax Collector Wrote: So, either His Holyness feels the consecration has been done, which I doubt, because according to Father Gruner, as a cardinal he expressed his support for Father Gruner, wrote him, and has a history of devotion to the message of our Lady.

Or it is the first of many steps in the holy fathers own strange way of meeting his objectives

Or he knows he will not get the support of the Bishops and does not want to risk the collateral damage to the church by declaring any who don't participate are excommunicated, thereby ensuring its successful conclusion.

Regardless, it is clear that hardened hearts cannot see reason, and fear the world more than god.

Yeah, none of these sound like a good option.
Would consecrating Russia even count at this point?
The Russia Our Lady wanted consecrated has fractured and split into pieces since then.
(08-13-2013, 09:52 AM)Armor of Light Wrote: Would consecrating Russia even count at this point?
The Russia Our Lady wanted consecrated has fractured and split into pieces since then.

The Soviet Union has split into pieces, but the country of Russia remains pretty much the same as it was in 1917 to my understanding. 

Tax Collector, are you serious?  Seriously, excommunicate all bishops who don't comply based on a PRIVATE REVELATION!?  That's absurd nutiness.  I am sure our Lady and our Lord are not that legalistic. 
(08-13-2013, 11:51 AM)AxxeArp Wrote: Tax Collector, are you serious?  Seriously, excommunicate all bishops who don't comply based on a PRIVATE REVELATION!?  That's absurd nutiness.  I am sure our Lady and our Lord are not that legalistic. 

I most certainly am. The 'private revelation' states in accordance with ALL the worlds bishops. Those who did not obey the Holy Father in his execution of a direct request of our lady on behalf of god, would be excommunicated. We already know there are bishops who work against the faith.... 

Call it legalistic.... Obedience to the word of god is what it is. Either the Vatican believes the message or it doesn't.
yes, but the private revelation also doesn't say "excommunicate everyone who doesn't comply".  That's a TRAD NUTTY LEGALISTIC interpretation.  :LOL:
Coming up with "ways to fullfill the prophecy" is where I draw the line with private revelations. Sorry, I don't buy into the NUTTY TRAD theory that we must excommunicate all who don't comply.  :LOL:
(08-13-2013, 12:08 PM)AxxeArp Wrote: Coming up with "ways to fullfill the prophecy" is where I draw the line with private revelations. Sorry, I don't buy into the NUTTY TRAD theory that we must excommunicate all who don't comply.  :LOL:

OK, you've made your point ..... and in CAPS!!!!!! too.
(08-13-2013, 12:06 PM)AxxeArp Wrote: yes, but the private revelation also doesn't say "excommunicate everyone who doesn't comply".  That's a TRAD NUTTY LEGALISTIC interpretation.   :LOL:

I can live with being known as a nutty trad when I face my judgment...  
(08-13-2013, 11:51 AM)AxxeArp Wrote: Tax Collector, are you serious?  Seriously, excommunicate all bishops who don't comply based on a PRIVATE REVELATION!?  That's absurd nutiness.  I am sure our Lady and our Lord are not that legalistic. 

some people say that this is really a distinct religion which they call consecrationalism. for consecrationalism, it is of course a matter of revelation and an article of faith.  but consecrationalists identify as catholics and go to catholic masses.