Operation Swordfish

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy! So we've got Jovan and Tim ready to jump aboard our smoke-filled Magic Bus, ready to take the Good and Traddy News to the spiritually-starved of our once great nation! The restoration begins with us! Us and our bus!

But y'all have the wrong cigarettes in mind. Don't you know "it's WISE to smoke Fatimas"? AND that brand shares a name with something we revere, even though they pronounce it wrong LOL

Okay I remember his face but his name...no how ! Who was the spokesman ?? I don't mean Joe Friday. Dean something or other ??

tim
(08-17-2013, 05:23 PM)Tim Wrote: Okay I remember his face but his name...no how ! Who was the spokesman ?? I don't mean Joe Friday. Dean something or other ??

tim

I know I'm dating myself and I'm surprised I even remember it after all these years, but it's George Fenneman, one of the narrators of 'Dragnet'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Fenneman
Yea, yea, George now I remember.

tim
(08-16-2013, 01:15 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: You know how the disgruntled members and former members (those "survivors of Catholic schools," ahem) of the Church act like babies who purposefully stay in Italian restaurants and demand Thai food? "Change this!" and "Change that!"  "change everything, and we're not leaving, in spite of the fact that the Episcopalians are right down the road, offering evertthing we want! Waaah! Waaah! Waahh!"?

Vox, I love your sense of humor.  This one cracked me up.  It is exactly what the progressives are!  You'd think the episcopal church would have more members seeing as they are doing everything the liberals want.