I'm first finding this: Letter on Novus Ordo Missae
(08-19-2013, 02:15 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: You on the other hand are a different story. (1.) First of all, you don't know a damn thing about me or my motivations for saying anything, so you only make yourself look like an idiot when you talk about them.  Secondly, and more broadly, you have added little if anything since you showed up on this forum outside of you chiding people to be nice and get along. (2.) I do not believe you to be a person of good will.(3)  You repeatedly behave like a pollyanna-ish bliss ninny with a strong dose of holier than thou thrown in to boot(3).[b]  Your track record of jumping into the middle of conversations which have a long history that you know nothing about is annoying, and your go to move of chiding people (4.) and telling everyone to be nice, suggests you to be little more than a troll with no intent in having serious conversations on the Faith, or no capability to do so.  In short, you are pretty much wasting everyone's time here.(4.)
  Perhaps you should check out CAF.  They love to show everyone how Christ-like they are through the exercise of false charity. You'll fit right in.

Thanks for giving me the perfect opportunity to highlight the differences I was referring to.  Enjoy CAF. 
[/b]

(1.) Your motivations for saying what you say are not important here. Your knowledge of Church teaching, a pleasant disposition, an ability to learn are what matters here.

(2) But, you see, I & others do consider her to be a person of good will, while your inability to control your temper is quite obvious in every post you write.
(3). Is just plain mean.
(4) takes a lot of nerve when you do not understand or accept Church teaching on PRIMACY OF CONSCIENCE.

Messages In This Thread
Re: I'm first finding this: Letter on Novus Ordo Missae - by JoniCath - 08-19-2013, 04:12 PM