Pope Francis is shaking things up, and the Conservatives don't like it
(08-17-2013, 02:21 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote:
(08-17-2013, 01:21 PM)Sant Anselmo Wrote: Pope Francis is Shaking up the Catholic Right... and the Conservatives are taking it out on the Traditionalists

http://arsorandi.blogspot.com/2013/08/po...holic.html

Quote:The progressives and liberals are hailing Pope Francis as their pope; traditionalists have always pointed out the danger that Bergoglio was a progressive; and the “conservative” Vatican II Catholics are becoming bitter as they realize they have lost their vaunted position in the Church Militant. As a result, the “conservatives” are lashing out against their perceived enemies, and that includes traditionalists.[/i]

Could this explain some of the actions taken by CA and others over the last couple of months?  Hard to say.  It seems a bit far fetched to me, but perhaps there is a grain or two of truth in there. 

A good read and an interesting perspective. As secular society deteriorates at an exponential level, and with common sense in full retreat; the church as a whole should only expect greater attacks from liberal media outlets, powerful lobby's, and aggressive new hate themed legislation. As a result, the confusion within the whole church will only accelerate; to the benefit of liberals and progressives within the church. The conservative V11 supporters had better get used to this new apologist role, cause I don't see them coming into the trad camp.

See, I think if they are educated, they WILL join the trad camp.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Pope Francis is shaking things up, and the Conservatives don't like it - by 2Vermont - 08-17-2013, 02:30 PM