Pope Francis is shaking things up, and the Conservatives don't like it
(08-17-2013, 02:12 PM)Asperges me Wrote: I suppose I'm a Traditional Catholic meaning I only like to attend the Latin Mass or a NO Mass put on by the same Franciscans who have stated this:

"Note: In keeping with the dispositions of the Congregation for Religious, Holy Mass is offered at Mt. St. Francis in the Ordinary Form of the Roman Rite. In view of the legitimate options offered in the General Instruction on the Roman Missal and other Church documents, Holy Mass is celebrated ad orientem, and often in the official language of the Church, which is Latin."

http://www.mtstfrancis.com/index.php/gen...r-schedule

LOL  :P

The phrase "traditional Catholicism" means more than just an appreciation for the TLM, though.  For a run-down on what all's involved, see this page:  FETradition  Trads agree on all of those errors listed -- but disagree on the cause, with some being sedevacantist and throwing out all Popes since (typically) Pius XII, others blaming Vatican II documents in themselves, others (like me) believing that Vatican II documents were ambiguously written (on purpose) and have been abused, but they can be read as consistent with the Faith, etc. IOW, trads all agree on the Faith itself; but the causes of the problems, determinations about how deeply those problems run, and where to worship and such are divisive matters.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Pope Francis is shaking things up, and the Conservatives don't like it - by VoxClamantis - 08-17-2013, 05:50 PM