An Open Letter to Karl Keating
(09-05-2013, 01:04 PM)christulsa123 Wrote: I suggest we all write to Mr. Keating and respectfully ask him to respond to Vox Clamantis' Open Letter:

http://www.catholic.com/contact/contact-us

Dear Mr. Keating,

I am an active member of the Fish Eaters forum, which as you know is the largest traditional Catholic online forum. Recently the owner and director Tracy (username Vox Clamantis) posted an "Open Letter to Karl Keating" addressing the recent talks you have given on "Radical Traditionalism."

I believe that there has not been fruitful and serious dialogue between traditionalists and conservatives in the Church.  The traditionalists, myself included, feel that our theological point of view is largely ignored in the Church, including by the conservative camp, but rather traditionalist vices and controversies are what is focused upon.

But the conservatives have their own vices and controversies.  What needs to be discussed, or even debated, are the traditionalist positions on the conciliar and liturgical reform.

I respectfully ask you to please respond to the Open Letter.  She is responsible for one of the largest hubs of moderate traditionalists, and our forum in my experience is one of the most peaceable and fruitful for discussing the Catholic Faith.

Sincerely,

Chris
Tulsa, OK
christulsa123 (Fish Eaters forum username)
I suggest we all write to Mr. Keating and respectfully ask him to respond to Vox's Open Letter:

http://www.catholic.com/contact/contact-us
bump

Good luck. It will be interesting if he responds.
Get over yourself, Vox. You're becoming a yawn. You used to be interesting at least.
(09-06-2013, 05:04 AM)Benno Wrote: Get over yourself, Vox. You're becoming a yawn. You used to be interesting at least.

What's your problem, Benno?
(09-06-2013, 05:04 AM)Benno Wrote: Get over yourself, Vox. You're becoming a yawn. You used to be interesting at least.

Lol u wut m8. U and vox should make fwends.

This will totally, and without question, make her see your point of view 110% of the time, and she'll know *exactly* what you're talking about.. 

Or, maybe try offering something a bit more constructive in regard to feedback.  Just like I shoudl try not using sarcasm.