More Smack tonight Voris
Pretty darn solid so far. Voris seems to be entering a new phase of his Catholic apostolate. He is manning up, and good on him for it. We need men who talk like men and tell it like it is.
He's challenging all the Professional Catholic writers and commenters to come forward and argue their stands.  I hope one of these guys has the you know what.

tim
(09-04-2013, 10:01 PM)Tim Wrote: He's challenging all the Professional Catholic writers and commenters to come forward and argue their stands.  I hope one of these guys has the you know what.

tim

I suspect that what Mr. Voris will get is a lot of silence. I hope I am wrong. It would be cool to see Voris on a show with Catholic Answers, or EWTN, or something like that.

-Martin
Did he name any Bishop's names?
(09-04-2013, 10:35 PM)salus Wrote: Did he name any Bishop's names?

He mentioned Bishop Gumbleton. He kept most names out of it though.
(09-04-2013, 10:24 PM)mlwalker1972 Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 10:01 PM)Tim Wrote: He's challenging all the Professional Catholic writers and commenters to come forward and argue their stands.  I hope one of these guys has the you know what.

tim

I suspect that what Mr. Voris will get is a lot of silence. I hope I am wrong. It would be cool to see Voris on a show with Catholic Answers, or EWTN, or something like that.

-Martin

I suspect he will get a response, but it will not be substantive in the slightest.  Instead, I predict it will be about what a big meanie he is, his tone, etc. rather than the actual arguments being made.  Under the guise of false charity, truth gets swept to the side and it become all about the messenger rather than the message itself. 
They would stone him, except they shun tradition.   
(09-04-2013, 11:41 PM)Landless Laborer Wrote: They would stone him, except they shun tradition.   

Ok, so that was funny right there, 
(09-04-2013, 11:41 PM)Landless Laborer Wrote: They would stone him, except they shun tradition.   

:)

:LOL:

Took me a second though...