Catholic Dating Website ?
Hi
I don't know where to start it took my awhile to build up this small piece of courage before posting this.
I am certainty not your normal Catholic gentleman, actually I don't no if I am either now, I am seriously confused with Pope Francis and I am certainly not a Gentleman.
I don't know it hard to get the words out but here I go....... I don't know if a Catholic woman would ever want to be with me because of my past and my present.
I have had severe drug addictions, Cocaine, Speed, Ecstasy, Alcoholism, this was not a weekend thing, I think I was taking speed for atleast 6 months daily  I am trying my best to overcome this now, I am also always spending nights in Prison and don't remember the last time I was in a bar or club that I was not thrown out of.
I spoke to the AA I don't know what to make of them TBH, seems like a cult.
Well anyway guys I told you that not to belittle me and call me a thug etc I know the bad I have done to myself an others in my life, Some of the things just cant be mentioned.
But can I ever find a nice Catholic girl ? I am also covered in tattoos ( Catholic ones believe it or not ) Dont know if she would be scared of me.

This is why I ask about finding them online i'm 25 and from Glasgow, Scotland. I have slept with quite a few girls in the past unfortuanly, some I don't even know there name..
The thing is the groups and my best friends I hang around with are all like this actually they are far worse drugdealers etc, but they are my childhood friends.
But anyway if I meet a normal girl in todays society, If I have not tried to take advantage of her within the second time of meeting her, or she is throwing herself at me and I refuse , she will tell the entire town I am a complete fagot and not a real man.
Now some people  will say just refuse, Gods Will.... I am very sorry we are both living in very different environments I am afraid. 

But now on to the question I want to leave all my past behind because you know all the madness I talked about I am the most lonely man in the entire world.
I don't love anyone anymore, including myself, actually I go to sleep and I pray I never wake up.
Please do not hit me with lots of Religion at the moment or just go to church.
I want to meet a nice Catholic Girl that has morals and will be with be through thick and thin and grow old together.
But I have never met a decent Catholic Girl in my entire life some of the ones I have seen on a Saturday Mass are the same ones that I see that same Saturday night passed out outside the nightclub or being taken home in a taxi by a complete stranger. I joke you not. Same as the next week, hell no there is no confession.

Sorry for my rant, I just want t know if I can still be excepted by a Catholic Girl , I am ready now to move my life on and not look to my horrible past and look to the future and find new friends and relationships before it is to late, because I really don't give myself another 10--15 years if I keep living the way I live.
But I need someone to care about or there is no point.

Any Catholic dateing websites you would mention I should go on to for meeting people, bored of being alone? they don't need to be Trad  tbh, the mess I am in anything will do at the moment.
I'm from Glasgow, but pretty open to talking to anyone in Europe.
Thankyou and AVE MARIA  :)
hi chris.

i'm a big sinner, too.  just different sins (for the most part).  this is the right place for you.  this is the place for misfit trads -- but there are plenty of model trads here, too. 

i see you joined fisheaters a few years ago.  that shows me that there's a flame in your heart and it's not going out completely.  great news, huh?

i can't recommend any good dating sites.  i think they have their place, and wonderful marriages can start that way.  but i personally find it's best to meet men in real life situations.  you have to put yourself in situations where you might meet the kind of lady you're looking for.  if you're in the gutter, you'll meet lasses in the gutter.  make sense?

actually, i would do both.  use a dating site and, at the same time, look for ladies in 3D situations.

i can't recommend any specific sites to you, but i know other people will.

take care.  don't forget to pray even just a few prayers a day.  read a little of one of the gospels every morning.  5 or 10 minutes.  you'll see the difference it makes.
I'm not familiar with dating websites, but you can always start a thread here at Fisheaters in the "In Search of a Spouse" subforum. I understand it actually does work sometimes.  :mrwinky: 

I don't know how many Traditional Catholic girls would be open to seeing someone with your past, but reading you story, I really appreciated your honesty, and I think other women may do the same. Some may even be converts from similar situations who could relate to your struggles.

As for myself, I am in a relationship, and I am a long way from Glasgow  :LOL:. But if you just want a friend to talk to, I'd be happy to correspond. You seem like an interesting fellow.  :)

Good luck and God bless! 
Thankyou very much for you kind words, I though I was going to be absolutely hated here, Thanks for saying I belong here, I didn't believe I belonged anywhere.
About meeting girls in the gutter , I don't know if that's the right option, I don't know if the girls in my gutter are the right kind TBH lol  :)
Unfortunately I cant find any good Catholic girls, I am serious saying I have never met a good one unless she was an elderly woman, I' sure there is good ones on America as you have all the SSPX communities . So I though I would maybe try to meet one online, Oh well. Me being so unproper I would get so nervous meeting someone nice lol
Yeah I have been here for years, I actually have spent time with a few Religious Orders, goes to show how much life can change.
But thankyou very much I really appreciate it and will try to pray again
(09-05-2013, 07:42 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote: I'm not familiar with dating websites, but you can always start a thread here at Fisheaters in the "In Search of a Spouse" subforum. I understand it actually does work sometimes.  :mrwinky: 

I don't know how many Traditional Catholic girls would be open to seeing someone with your past, but reading you story, I really appreciated your honesty, and I think other women may do the same. Some may even be converts from similar situations who could relate to your struggles.

As for myself, I am in a relationship, and I am a long way from Glasgow  :LOL:. But if you just want a friend to talk to, I'd be happy to correspond. You seem like an interesting fellow.  :)

Good luck and God bless!   

lol Yeah I am sure there wont be many trad Girls replying to that and takeing up any sudden offers lol, Could you imagine meeting the Father  :LOL:.
Yeah unfortunately that is not even 10% story, I just returned from Serbia, that is a long story that started in Romania. I wasn't coming on here to find a girl on FE, I know you are all Crazy already  :). Just asking for any sites where there are normal women and not .......
I don't want to turn to POF....The only place I know where to pick up women is nightclubs and I'm not getting any younger.
Talk about selling myself
I certainly wouldn't tell anyone the stuff I metioned until they at least knew me, then I would maybe talk. There is probably a few rocks that don't need overturned though.
Just trying to start my life again before its too late
(09-05-2013, 07:57 PM)Chris87 Wrote: Yeah unfortunately that is not even 10% story, I just returned from Serbia, that is a long story that started in Romania.

Well, now I am intrigued...

Quote: I wasn't coming on here to find a girl on FE, I know you are all Crazy already  :). Just asking for any sites where there are normal women.......

:LOL:
(09-05-2013, 08:04 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 07:57 PM)Chris87 Wrote: Yeah unfortunately that is not even 10% story, I just returned from Serbia, that is a long story that started in Romania.

Well, now I am intrigued...

Quote: I wasn't coming on here to find a girl on FE, I know you are all Crazy already  :). Just asking for any sites where there are normal women.......

:LOL:

Sorry Only my GF will find out what happened in Romania  :) , Actually she wont that would be the last bloody person I would tell  :LOL:
Actually someone like you would probably have quite a bit of insight for a guy who's never had a girlfriend and who doesn't have sexual relationships with girls.  It always seemed to me like girls preferred guys who have had different partners.

Chris, there are definitely lots of decent Catholic girls who'd accept you and love you (one thing to consider is that you don't expect them to have perfect pasts, either; there are lots of Catholic girls who live chaste, virtuous lives now, but who hadn't in the past). Trad girls can come in all types, and if God wills for you to marry, then there's one out there just for you.

I know you weren't asking for advice really, but if you're wanting to "get the girl," become the kind of man the kind of girl you'd want would want. Be as good and giving as you want her to be. Focus on yourself that way -- but also focus outward, on others. Be of service. Volunteer for something that serves people to get your mind off yourself (I say this as an "expert-from-the-inside" on depression) and make yourself even more attractive in the process. When you do good, you tend to feel good (or at least better).. I'm worried that you sound really sad...
sspxsingles.com

catholicmatch.com

okcupid.com  With this one, as queer as it might sound, try chatting with girls from the Philippines. I know you said Europe, but the girls from the philippines are VERY dedicated Catholics, very pretty, and are enthusiastic about meeting, dating and marrying whites. It's something of a cultural quirk. just a suggestion.

I feel for you bro. you're gonna get an entire rosary dedicated to you tonight.

and I second what vox just said. that's a recipe for love and enlightenment. I know; I've tried it.