Catholic Dating Website ?
(09-05-2013, 08:26 PM)dark lancer Wrote: Actually someone like you would probably have quite a bit of insight for a guy who's never had a girlfriend and who doesn't have sexual relationships with girls.  It always seemed to me like girls preferred guys who have had different partners.

Well I really don't know if it would be a good idea to discuss that on an open Catholic forum to be honest, on strategies to get a normal ( non Catholic ) girl in to bed. I have been a walking talking asshole of a humanbeing, who at times has been completely selfish, unhinged and unbalanced. over the years, and some of the things  I have done have been completely unacceptable, not to a women though. Even that story  about Romania I threw my then Romanian girlfriend out the hotel  in Bucharest after 1 and a half week because I could not handle her anymore, following me to the toilet etc. You certainly don't want to end up in them sort of relationships. If any young men want a chat about GF's and are having problems , no worries,Send me a PM. But don't follow my lead and they certainly wont be hearing any stories.
Its 1.45 am here in Scotland, got to sleep
(09-05-2013, 08:40 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Chris, there are definitely lots of decent Catholic girls who'd accept you and love you (one thing to consider is that you don't expect them to have perfect pasts, either; there are lots of Catholic girls who live chaste, virtuous lives now, but who hadn't in the past). Trad girls can come in all types, and if God wills for you to marry, then there's one out there just for you.

I know you weren't asking for advice really, but if you're wanting to "get the girl," become the kind of man the kind of girl you'd want would want. Be as good and giving as you want her to be. Focus on yourself that way -- but also focus outward, on others. Be of service. Volunteer for something that serves people to get your mind off yourself (I say this as an "expert-from-the-inside" on depression) and make yourself even more attractive in the process. When you do good, you tend to feel good (or at least better).. I'm worried that you sound really sad...

Hey Thanks
Yeah I am very sad tbh, I have done a lot of stuff in life but if all feels for nothing,The amount of great relationships I had and then destroyed is terrible I live with so much regret and cant forgive myself for it. I think about all the bad I done to others every day, If they would say I forgive you it would be different I could move on.

Must go to bed, speak tomorrow
(09-05-2013, 08:54 PM)joelkurtzhalts Wrote: sspxsingles.com

catholicmatch.com

okcupid.com  With this one, as queer as it might sound, try chatting with girls from the Philippines. I know you said Europe, but the girls from the philippines are VERY dedicated Catholics, very pretty, and are enthusiastic about meeting, dating and marrying whites. It's something of a cultural quirk. just a suggestion.

I feel for you bro. you're gonna get an entire rosary dedicated to you tonight.

and I second what vox just said. that's a recipe for love and enlightenment. I know; I've tried it.

Fantastic, Thankyou my friend, I absolutely love the Philippines some of the most joyful beautiful people I think I have ever met, I will join tomorrow and give it a try : ) Cheers.
(09-05-2013, 09:00 PM)Chris87 Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 08:40 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Chris, there are definitely lots of decent Catholic girls who'd accept you and love you (one thing to consider is that you don't expect them to have perfect pasts, either; there are lots of Catholic girls who live chaste, virtuous lives now, but who hadn't in the past). Trad girls can come in all types, and if God wills for you to marry, then there's one out there just for you.

I know you weren't asking for advice really, but if you're wanting to "get the girl," become the kind of man the kind of girl you'd want would want. Be as good and giving as you want her to be. Focus on yourself that way -- but also focus outward, on others. Be of service. Volunteer for something that serves people to get your mind off yourself (I say this as an "expert-from-the-inside" on depression) and make yourself even more attractive in the process. When you do good, you tend to feel good (or at least better).. I'm worried that you sound really sad...

Hey Thanks
Yeah I am very sad tbh, I have done a lot of stuff in life but if all feels for nothing,The amount of great relationships I had and then destroyed is terrible I live with so much regret and cant forgive myself for it. I think about all the bad I done to others every day, If they would say I forgive you it would be different I could move on.

:(  Sweetheart, don't beat yourself up for things in the past. Christ Himself, the Creator of the Sun and Moon and Stars, has forgiven you if you've gone to Confession. If youv'e confessed and have done your best to make amends to people you may have harmed, that is ALL you can do. You have to trust in Jesus and His forgiveness. In His Eyes, it is OVER. Done. Forgotten. It really, truly is! While it'd be nice to have the forgiveness of the people you're talking about, and while it'd be good to try to make things up to them and to apologize, if they don't forgive you, you have to hang on to the fact that GOD forgives you.

This might be where focusing outward could really help you. It sounds like you're hating yourself right now, like you're carrying around a lot of pain and regret. But if you keep serving others, you'll begin to change how you see yourself. At some point, you won't think of yourself as "the guy who hurt people," but as "the guy who serves people." To feel good, DO good, and that will help change how you look at yourself.

I so wish I could give you a hug right now...  I pray you have a dream that comforts you tonight...
Save your time , marry one of the Fisheater girl posters  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

catholicmatch.com

okcupid.com  With this one, as queer as it might sound, try chatting with girls from the Philippines. I know you said Europe, but the girls from the philippines are VERY dedicated Catholics, very pretty, and are enthusiastic about meeting, dating and marrying whites. It's something of a cultural quirk. just a suggestion.

and I second what vox just said. that's a recipe for love and enlightenment. I know; I've tried it.

I second the Philippines.  I know someone who married a girl from there; very nice girl from what I've heard.  Although it would be funny if a Filipino picked up a Scotch accent! 
(09-05-2013, 09:49 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(09-05-2013, 09:00 PM)Chris87 Wrote:

Hey Thanks

:(  Sweetheart, don't beat yourself up for things in the past. Christ Himself, the Creator of the Sun and Moon and Stars, has forgiven you if you've gone to Confession. If youv'e confessed and have done your best to make amends to people you may have harmed, that is ALL you can do. You have to trust in Jesus and His forgiveness. In His Eyes, it is OVER. Done. Forgotten. It really, truly is! While it'd be nice to have the forgiveness of the people you're talking about, and while it'd be good to try to make things up to them and to apologize, if they don't forgive you, you have to hang on to the fact that GOD forgives you.

This might be where focusing outward could really help you. It sounds like you're hating yourself right now, like you're carrying around a lot of pain and regret. But if you keep serving others, you'll begin to change how you see yourself. At some point, you won't think of yourself as "the guy who hurt people," but as "the guy who serves people." To feel good, DO good, and that will help change how you look at yourself.

I so wish I could give you a hug right now...  I pray you have a dream that comforts you tonight...

Hi Vox
Thank for your kind words they really comfort me, I really have to move on don't I ?
I have to get myself back in to confession aswell, I also think I am going to stop going out all the time and getting myself involved in things, you know I don't actually remember the last time I enjoyed myself, even now I am waiting on paying a Police fine off.
From 16-19 I was getting in to lots of bother, then I was doing quite well for myself for a few years around the time I found traditional Catholicism, the past few years I have been seeing myself go downhill again. I was even sleeping rough in France at one point this year. I just got up and left one day, and wanted to run away from everything, that was probably my lowest point.
I am going to come completely clean and say I have been losing the faith, I used to  say 3 rosaries a day, now I struggle hard to say a Hail Mary.
I to come on here and read daily, but don't have much to add because most of what is said tbh is far to in-depth and it just goes over my head, either that or I see the Pope making another joke of Catholicism, last time I went to Church in was a Fesat day of Our Lady, I was the youngest person there by easily 40 years, The Priest never even mentioned Our Lady's name one time, I was pretty sad, not angry or surprised just sad and then I never went back , then The Cardinal coming out as a gay. I also spent a lot of time with the FFI, now to hear that they could be headed for the gutter : (
I just have become distrusting of Catholicism now, The last churches I actually went to where Orthodox with my ex GF. I was pretty much up and ready to leave being a Catholic if I am honest, but I haven't.
Maybe I should try and get myself together and start watching mass at home again and pray a Rosary during it. It's a start.
Thanks
(09-05-2013, 10:34 PM)salus Wrote: Save your time , marry one of the Fisheater girl posters  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I could never put them through such misery  :LOL:
(09-06-2013, 09:52 AM)drummerboy Wrote:

catholicmatch.com

I second the Philippines.  I know someone who married a girl from there; very nice girl from what I've heard.  Although it would be funny if a Filipino picked up a Scotch accent! 

Yeah, I don't know it feels a little strange as if I would be hunting down girls from a poor country, although that is certainly not my intention. Maybe I should try and make myself a better Catholic first and then maybe open conversation with them, instead of trying to make me become a better Catholic through them. My biggest fear is having a child with a woman who is a very bad influence, not only on a child but myself and would let me get away with things tbh.
(09-06-2013, 10:10 AM)Chris87 Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 09:52 AM)drummerboy Wrote:

catholicmatch.com

Yeah, I don't know it feels a little strange as if I would be hunting down girls from a poor country, although that is certainly not my intention. Maybe I should try and make myself a better Catholic first and then maybe open conversation with them, instead of trying to make me become a better Catholic through them. My biggest fear is having a child with a woman who is a very bad influence, not only on a child but myself and would let me get away with things tbh.

It will certainly help to work on improving yourself and not just looking for some girl to do it for you; but I still say start looking.  It might be a long time before you find someone, so it never hurts to start now; and life as a whole is one big journey of returning to God anyway; we're always in need of improvement.

As for "hunting down girls from poor countries," I'd feel awkward about it too.  I don't blame then for wanting to get out of there though.  Ultimately though, it comes down to if you love each other and are willing to spend your lives together and raise children, regardless of country or economic status.