Catholic Dating Website ?
(09-06-2013, 03:47 PM)guacamole Wrote: the one thing you have to be specific and detailed about, chris, is any std's you might have (as well as diseases like hepatitis c, etc.).  your future wife absolutely needs to know that.  it is her right. 

Yes, also include this information in addition to prison time, sexual activity history, and drug use.
(09-06-2013, 03:47 PM)guacamole Wrote: the one thing you have to be specific and detailed about, chris, is any std's you might have (as well as diseases like hepatitis c, etc.).  your future wife absolutely needs to know that.  it is her right. 

Yes of course , I can understand that.
(09-06-2013, 03:48 PM)dark lancer Wrote:

Yes, also include this information in addition to prison time, sexual activity history, and drug use.

So basically your saying you don't stand a chance son  :LOL:
(09-06-2013, 03:51 PM)Chris87 Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 03:48 PM)dark lancer Wrote:

So basically your saying you don't stand a chance son  :LOL:

No, I'm saying that you should be up front and honest from the start, rather than wait until some girl falls in love with you and is all ready to marry you.  If she knows all of these things and still wants the relationship, great.
Most girls will ask anyway. Well, the nice girls will.
(09-06-2013, 03:55 PM)Basilios Wrote: Most girls will ask anyway. Well, the nice girls will.

Most girls won't care, it seems.
Well yes, I don't have a problem if they ask, which I am sure they would do in any circumstance if it was a relationship, I would have no problem with that.
But just bringing up things for the sake of bringing up things does not seem right to me. Especially on just meeting someone.
Basically what I mean is they would find out either way if they where interested.
Us Scots are very inside people, we don't say much tbh, especially if something is wrong .
I have said more on this thread than anyone has ever known.
(09-06-2013, 03:57 PM)dark lancer Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 03:55 PM)Basilios Wrote: Most girls will ask anyway. Well, the nice girls will.

Most girls won't care, it seems.

I have never been with a religious girl before though, actually I have doubts I have even spoken with one. Unless she was a sister or an elderly women
Even most of the Polish Catholic girls are not very Religious.
(09-06-2013, 04:01 PM)Chris87 Wrote: Well yes, I don't have a problem if they ask, which I am sure they would do in any circumstance if it was a relationship, I would have no problem with that.
But just bringing up things for the sake of bringing up things does not seem right to me. Especially on just meeting someone.
Basically what I mean is they would find out either way if they where interested.
Us Scots are very inside people, we don't say much tbh, especially if something is wrong .

It sure sounds to me like it's the right thing to do.  

I never had a lifestyle like yours, though, so maybe I'm biased.  Heck, I'm 28 and still have never had so much as a date.
(09-06-2013, 04:04 PM)dark lancer Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 04:01 PM)Chris87 Wrote: Well yes, I don't have a problem if they ask, which I am sure they would do in any circumstance if it was a relationship, I would have no problem with that.

It sure sounds to me like it's the right thing to do.  

I never had a lifestyle like yours, though, so maybe I'm biased.  Heck, I'm 28 and still have never had so much as a date.

I think it might be a cultural thing ? Maybe if your American you believe you should be upfront, I was brought up to not really show much emotion infront of others , smile and keep everything that kills you inside.
really ? maybe you have lived a sheltered life, have you ever though your maybe overthinking things and being to nice to women ?
I am being completely honest and thinking I don't even think I have took a GF on a date before.
Although your not going to meet Trad girls in a nightclub, unless they have problems themself