October 13, Fatima
Is there another thread or somewhere where I can read who exactly these Masonic influences, are I have heard about the Illuminati from guys like Alex Jones, although for some bizarre reason a lot of their proponents seem to believe Catholicism is Masonic. Are they the same group? Is it specifically members of free masonry? or is it just a short form for a wider anti-religious, anti-nation movement that wants a global government?
(09-18-2013, 10:06 AM)Strategos7771 Wrote: Is there another thread or somewhere where I can read who exactly these Masonic influences, are I have heard about the Illuminati from guys like Alex Jones, although for some bizarre reason a lot of their proponents seem to believe Catholicism is Masonic. Are they the same group? Is it specifically members of free masonry? or is it just a short form for a wider anti-religious, anti-nation movement that wants a global government?

This is a great starting point. The pre Vatican ll popes are the best source of information. Secret societies, like the Masons, the Trilateral Commission, etc, do not openly advertise their intentions to subvert the church; instead they are promoters of enlightenment for mankind.

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/leo_xi...us_en.html

Bishop Edward Slattery of Tulsa, OK will be offering a Pontifical High Mass at Holy Family Cathedral in downtown Tulsa.....on Sunday, October 13th @ 2 p.m.  From what I've heard, it will be the first Pontifical High Mass at Holy Family since the Novus Ordo arrived on the scene.  I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the good and faithful Bishop were to consecrate his diocese to the Immaculate Heart and am certain that he'd happily join the Holy Father in the collegial consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart if that were Pope Francis' plan.
(09-18-2013, 12:42 PM)AdOrientem Wrote: Bishop Edward Slattery of Tulsa, OK will be offering a Pontifical High Mass at Holy Family Cathedral in downtown Tulsa.....on Sunday, October 13th @ 2 p.m.  From what I've heard, it will be the first Pontifical High Mass at Holy Family since the Novus Ordo arrived on the scene.  I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the good and faithful Bishop were to consecrate his diocese to the Immaculate Heart and am certain that he'd happily join the Holy Father in the collegial consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart if that were Pope Francis' plan.

This is wonderful news. May God bless this Bishop for this good deed, and may he be a light to illumine his brother Bishops in the ways of tending to their flocks.
(09-18-2013, 12:41 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote: This is a great starting point. The pre Vatican ll popes are the best source of information. Secret societies, like the Masons, the Trilateral Commission, etc, do not openly advertise their intentions to subvert the church; instead they are promoters of enlightenment for mankind.

I read through most of it, so to summarize basically its a broad movement of organizations and secret societies that are bound together by belief in Lucifers original lie "that I can make you like God" or "you can become God" kind of a combination of Nietzsche and Gnosticism?
(09-18-2013, 01:47 PM)Strategos7771 Wrote:
(09-18-2013, 12:41 PM)The Tax Collector Wrote: This is a great starting point. The pre Vatican ll popes are the best source of information. Secret societies, like the Masons, the Trilateral Commission, etc, do not openly advertise their intentions to subvert the church; instead they are promoters of enlightenment for mankind.

I read through most of it, so to summarize basically its a broad movement of organizations and secret societies that are bound together by belief in Lucifers original lie "that I can make you like God" or "you can become God" kind of a combination of Nietzsche and Gnosticism?
Yes... and I would say along the lines of a Voltaire (not a philosophy major, hopefully someone steps in) ... Where men are naturally free to allow human reason (and not christian belief) to develop the doctrines which govern mankind. From this has sprung everything from the separation of church and state in government, the secularization of the education system, and as you state, the ideal that man can become god. All that stands in opposition to the lightbearer is Christ's church.
(09-17-2013, 06:15 PM)Doce Me Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 06:08 PM)iona_scribe Wrote: He'll probably just consecrate "the world," and then I'll go like this: [Image: deskbang.gif]

Don't go like that!  What good will you be to us if you damage your brain?

Aw, thanks!  :blush: I'll make sure to wear a bike helmet.  :grin: