Francis Anathemized
Quote:I've become pen pals with Mr. Bawden
Bp Bawden as a matter of fact!
(09-27-2013, 11:28 AM)PolishTrad Wrote:

Mr. Bawden has not demonstrated that he was consecrated by a legitimate Bishop. He himself claimed that the dubious lineage of his Bishop didn't matter because he as "Pope" has the power to rectify any Bishop's lineage.
The mystery deepens...
I wondered when these Greek Orthodox Catholic Bishops anathematized Pope Benedict XVI and it was posted, and now Pope Francis is also anathematized by these Bishops. They mystery is why is it necessary to know what these Bishops are up to each time.

tim
(09-27-2013, 11:52 AM)vtcatholic Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 11:28 AM)PolishTrad Wrote:

Mr. Bawden has not demonstrated that he was consecrated by a legitimate Bishop. He himself claimed that the dubious lineage of his Bishop didn't matter because he as "Pope" has the power to rectify any Bishop's lineage.
Now that's a different story.
He has decreed that married men can be priests. That settles the question from the recent debate on married priests.    :grin:

The interesting thing is that he may not actually be, clinically speaking, delusional. He was a sede, then a homealoner, then a conclavist. Its intellectually consistent that the next logical step was an election.

I have to wonder what the locals think when he is running around town in papal garb.

He was sspx before sede too.
(09-27-2013, 05:23 PM)Basilios Wrote: He was sspx before sede too.

He was always sede.  I believe that is why he was removed from the SSPX seminary. 

I like the scene in his documentary when he and Brother Raphael go to CiCi's pizza.  Brother Raphael jokes something like "You know its a good day when you get to go to CiCis."  :eats: