Justice Scalia on the Pope, God, and the Devil
(10-07-2013, 04:45 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: He said the church was wrong on its views on homosexuality. He should recall Jesus said ALL sex outside of marriage was sinful, hetro or homo, ALL.

Wachoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?

[Image: what-you-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif]

Here is what he said:
Quote:But I’m not a hater of homosexuals at all. I still think it’s Catholic teaching that it’s wrong. Okay? But I don’t hate the people that engage in it.
(10-07-2013, 04:45 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: He said the church was wrong on its views on homosexuality. He should recall Jesus said ALL sex outside of marriage was sinful, hetro or homo, ALL. Evidence of the devil? What about abortion or same sex marriage? What does he think this is? He goes to traditional mass and still doesn't get it? In his position? God help us.

At first, I misread his comment like you did but I could not believe he meant that so I reread it.  He said, " I still think it’s Catholic teaching that it’s wrong," implying that since it is Catholic teaching that is what he believes - homosexual behaviour is wrong.

And that's how rumors and mudslinging get started... 
Thanks for the article. I did not know his son was a Priest.
(10-07-2013, 04:45 PM)In nomine Patris Wrote: He said the church was wrong on its views on homosexuality. He should recall Jesus said ALL sex outside of marriage was sinful, hetro or homo, ALL. Evidence of the devil? What about abortion or same sex marriage? What does he think this is? He goes to traditional mass and still doesn't get it? In his position? God help us.

And where does anything he said imply that he doesn't 'get it'.?
Truely one of the great men of our time