Michael Voris vs. Mark Shea Debate Tonight
(10-08-2013, 08:58 PM)SaraLucille Wrote: Hubby said it was heated and that Shea looked weak. And it was recorded. :)

When will it air?  And will we get the roundtable with Michael Matt??? I really am looking forward to seeing him.  :nervous:

I am soooooooooo looking forward to this, SaraLucille! Thanks for the update!

I'm craving the menu they had at that conference, though!:

Appetizer
Beer cheese bread dip with lots of bacon
A great German-style cheese dip flavored with bacon, onion, herbs and of course beer.

Dinner
Beer Brats
These brats are grilled and then slow cooked in onions, peppers, in Bavarian style sauerkraut and of course lots and lots of beer! Served with German roasted potatoes covered in dill.

Dessert
Apple crisp served with REAL whip cream

(10-08-2013, 09:04 PM)austenbosten Wrote:
(10-08-2013, 08:58 PM)SaraLucille Wrote: Hubby said it was heated and that Shea looked weak. And it was recorded. :)

When will it air?  And will we get the roundtable with Michael Matt??? I really am looking forward to seeing him.   :nervous:

Not sure! He's just sending me texts here and there. :)
(10-08-2013, 09:06 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: I am soooooooooo looking forward to this, SaraLucille! Thanks for the update!

I'm craving the menu they had at that conference, though!:

Appetizer
Beer cheese bread dip with lots of bacon
A great German-style cheese dip flavored with bacon, onion, herbs and of course beer.

Dinner
Beer Brats
These brats are grilled and then slow cooked in onions, peppers, in Bavarian style sauerkraut and of course lots and lots of beer! Served with German roasted potatoes covered in dill.

Dessert
Apple crisp served with REAL whip cream

I'm singing Deutschland Uber Alles at die menu!
(10-08-2013, 09:17 PM)SaraLucille Wrote:
(10-08-2013, 09:04 PM)austenbosten Wrote:

When will it air?  And will we get the roundtable with Michael Matt??? I really am looking forward to seeing him.   :nervous:

Not sure! He's just sending me texts here and there. :)

Please keep us updated. I really hope Mr. Voris keeps his head and makes his case super clear and "wins" (of course as I see it if Shea loses with humility he "wins" too).
If anyone knows of a transcript being made available, please let me know.
The debate and round table were both recorded and are said to air in future soon. Hubby said that the Shea/Deavel side just keeps repeating themselves over & over.

I'm assuming this is the page to keep an eye on for the recording, whenever it comes out:  http://www.aotmclub.com/Media  Whoever spots it first, let us all know!
any news yet?

I have been waiting for this debate I love Michael Voris and Churchmilitant :)
If Michael Voris could only get a crack going with these guys, things would begin to change. All he needs is for some of it to resonate and they'll start to question their positions. I hope it's available soon.

tim