Pro-life activists attacked
Here is an article about the assault from Life Site News: http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pro-lif...wielding-m

I am not expecting to see any coverage in the secular media.  They live in a fantasy world where only "anti-choicers" are violent.
Would've destroyed this agent of satan had I been there. Glad I wasn't, then. Poor brave lady. Good for her.
Attacks against pro-lifers aren't attacks or crimes.  That's why it's not all over the news.
(10-10-2013, 02:24 PM)Basilios Wrote: Would've destroyed this agent of satan had I been there. Glad I wasn't, then. Poor brave lady. Good for her.

I really liked the bit in the article about "an unidentified male victim who was part of the pro-life group and who came between Arellano and her attacker."  That has all the signs of a hero about it.  Not only did he risk himself to protect another, but he also did not seek any recognition for it.
Apparently an abortionist was stabbed repeatedly by a pro-lifer around this time last year, and it received about the same amount of news coverage.
Pro-lifers aren't part of secular society and are thus don't really have the same civil rights as those who are. A society can't really have two cultures.

Just look into the Matthew Shepard thing. The facts couldn't get in way of a good narrative.
One day when I was praying at our abortion mill with a friend, a man came up to us and said, "Don't you know you could be killed doing this?"

And my friend responded, "Yes, I do know it and that is why I stay in a state of grace."

Abortion is a demonic act.  I have had things thrown at me while simply standing and praying. There are many many souls affected by abortion and may who live with the grief even if they deny it.  We understand that.  We pray for all affected to find healing and forgiveness in Jesus Christ.