Your not supposed to work during the night
I read a quote saying a young man should not work or play at night because it disposes him to vices of the night
(10-18-2013, 08:14 PM)DominvsSabaoth Wrote: I read a quote saying a young man should not work or play at night because it disposes him to vices of the night

in my case it seems to be less about time of day and more about just not being idle at all lol  ???
(10-18-2013, 08:29 PM)medievalman86 Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 08:14 PM)DominvsSabaoth Wrote: I read a quote saying a young man should not work or play at night because it disposes him to vices of the night

in my case it seems to be less about time of day and more about just not being idle at all lol  ???
good point, I'd agree nine of ten times. Nevertheless, its never a wise idea to stay up too late
(10-18-2013, 08:45 PM)DominvsSabaoth Wrote:

good point, I'd agree nine of ten times. Nevertheless, its never a wise idea to stay up too late

What if your circadian rhythm is such that you are at your best in what most people consider the 'middle of the night'? Due to the nature of my job, I can sleep whenever I want to and my natural rhythm is such that I tend to sleep from ca. 4-6 am til noon-2 pm. I get my best sleep during that period and am at my best during the later part.
(10-18-2013, 09:32 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(10-18-2013, 08:45 PM)DominvsSabaoth Wrote:

What if your circadian rhythm is such that you are at your best in what most people consider the 'middle of the night'? Due to the nature of my job, I can sleep whenever I want to and my natural rhythm is such that I tend to sleep from ca. 4-6 am til noon-2 pm. I get my best sleep during that period and am at my best during the later part.

im sorry, im quite sure thats against church teaching  :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:  ive always liked staying up till 2-3 am in the morning reading or learning or playing those gosh awful video games lol