Best Photo of Pope Francis for our Chapel??
He bears a resemblance to my uncle Lorenzo.

This is comical and slightly vulgar.  My uncle had the ability to say little sayings which were comical and poignant beyond the situation at hand. One of his favorite for hoggish people was "Tutti mangiare, Tutti cagare". That'd be everything that you eat you must shit. In short everything fame, fortune, good looks passes away.

tim
Poor Pope Benedict. He looks so old and tired.  :((
(11-02-2013, 11:40 AM)Tim Wrote: He bears a resemblance to my uncle Lorenzo.

This is comical and slightly vulgar.  My uncle had the ability to say little sayings which were comical and poignant beyond the situation at hand. One of his favorite for hoggish people was "Tutti mangiare, Tutti cagare". That'd be everything that you eat you must sh**. In short everything fame, fortune, good looks passes away.

tim
was your uncle a loose cannon?
(11-02-2013, 11:30 AM)CatholicLife Wrote: Why not both?
[Image: Pope-Francis-Benedict-Meet.jpg]

Thanks for this. He has aged so much  :((
Pope Benedict look way better now than he did a few months ago.
http://www.romereports.com/palio/benedic...nWyApG9KSM
[Image: blog_pope_francis_reut_03142013.jpg]
(11-03-2013, 05:31 AM)Clare Brigid Wrote: [Image: blog_pope_francis_reut_03142013.jpg]

Hmm, I like this one, except the mitre may not be ultra-montane enough.  :grin:
(11-03-2013, 11:29 AM)christulsa Wrote: Hmm, I like this one, except the mitre may not be ultra-montane enough.   :grin:

Yes, I thought you would like it, Chris. I think it would be a good choice. But you're not going to find one with a better mitre.

So  do I win?  What's my prize?
(11-03-2013, 11:42 AM)Clare Brigid Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 11:29 AM)christulsa Wrote: Hmm, I like this one, except the mitre may not be ultra-montane enough.   :grin:

Yes, I thought you would like it, Chris. I think it would be a good choice. But you're not going to find one with a better mitre.

Clare Brigid, Isn't the fame, notoriety, and adulation that comes with being a winner a prize in itself?

(11-03-2013, 11:42 AM)Clare Brigid Wrote:

You're definitely one of the front runners.  I like the Gothic vestment Francis is wearing. The ferula looks a lot better then the new one.

The PRIZE??  It will be a SURPRISE.

I'm still going to give the contest a little more time. Maybe someone will find one on some obscure blog, after many pages deep into an image search, that is the most edifying for the papacy.