Pope Francis's Apostolic Exhortation «Evangelii Gaudium»
(11-27-2013, 02:15 PM)April32010 Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 05:05 AM)Poche Wrote: I remember that Father Cekada said that even though he doesn't believe that Francis is the pope that he would render him the courtesy of calling him by the name he prefers to be called.
and  i'll render that ass cekada the courtesy of not beating him unconscious if i should have the misfortune of meeting him
Oh boy.
(11-27-2013, 02:18 PM)PolishTrad Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 05:05 AM)Poche Wrote: I remember that Father Cekada said that even though he doesn't believe that Francis is the pope that he would render him the courtesy of calling him by the name he prefers to be called.
and  i'll render that ass cekada the courtesy of not beating him unconscious if i should have the misfortune of meeting him
Oh boy.

Very charitable April. Adds to the discussion tremendously. Thank-you.

/sarcasm
(11-27-2013, 12:02 PM)The Poverello Wrote: Pope Francis is SLOW POISON for Catholics. The Vatican is bankrupt and is owned by the Judeo Masonic Talmudic Zionists. Those contained in the Vatican are handpicked by the Zionists, they are our enemies and the enemies of the Cross of Christ. Let us not pussyfoot around here, let us see reality as it really is!
I'm afraid you are the one who's been poisoned, and you are going to be responsible for the many whom you infect with your slanderous nonsense. I would suggest you stop spending so much time on Satanic websites disguised as traditional Catholic sources of information, and instead spend more of your precious and short time on earth reading the Bible and living what the Catechism of the Church teaches. Be careful what you put inside your mind, as you will only end up injecting it into the minds of others, for which you will be held responsible. I have explored the websites which spew what you are spreading what is evident is that the master of lies and half truths is very active slandering the Vicar of Christ. You may think you are spreading the truth, when in fact you are spreading something else..
[Image: truth_and_lies.jpg]

April is BANNED. That sort of nonsense is NOT tolerated here.

Fr. Ceckada, I apologize.

Yes there's no comparison between Islam and Christianity where violence is concerned. The koran actually calls for violence against infidels and Muslim history and current events are proof positive that Islam never was, is not and never will be a religion of peace. There is no real justification for violence in the New Testament, there is plenty justification for it in the koran and the history of Islam has shown that violence is the rule for that religion, not the exception.
(11-27-2013, 03:04 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: April is BANNED. That sort of nonsense is NOT tolerated here.

Fr. Ceckada, I apologize.
Good call. But I am curious, why do you tolerate someone who is effectively using your site to spread the claim that Pope Francis is a false prophet, a false teacher, and a false pope?
(11-27-2013, 12:02 PM)The Poverello Wrote: Pope Francis is SLOW POISON for Catholics. The Vatican is bankrupt and is owned by the Judeo Masonic Talmudic Zionists. Those contained in the Vatican are handpicked by the Zionists, they are our enemies and the enemies of the Cross of Christ. Let us not pussyfoot around here, let us see reality as it really is!

Oh boy... where to even begin... Did someone let the Diamond Brothers loose in here?
(11-27-2013, 04:41 PM)vtcatholic Wrote:

Oh boy... where to even begin... Did someone let the Diamond Brothers loose in here?
Please address The Poverello's point.
(11-27-2013, 03:57 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Yes there's no comparison between Islam and Christianity where violence is concerned. The koran actually calls for violence against infidels and Muslim history and current events are proof positive that Islam never was, is not and never will be a religion of peace. There is no real justification for violence in the New Testament, there is plenty justification for it in the koran and the history of Islam has shown that violence is the rule for that religion, not the exception.

"Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword." (Matthew 10:34)

"Then said he unto them: But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise a scrip; and he that hath not, let him sell his coat, and buy a sword." (Luke 22:26)

However they may have been meant, these could certainly be interpreted as "justification for violence".
(11-27-2013, 05:05 PM)Geremia Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 04:41 PM)vtcatholic Wrote:

Please address The Poverello's point.

No. There is no point to address. Regardless of one's interpretation of tradition (sede, motu, etc), ranting like a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist about judeo-masonic zionists makes us all look like a bunch of quacks.