"Br". Dimond's video on St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes
From the Most Holy Family "Monastery",

"Br". Dimond made a video about St. Malachy's Prophecy of the Popes.

I don't know if someone already shared the link in this forum, so I apologize if someone already did. 

*Note: "Br". Dimond is a Sedevacantist and considers Pope Francis to be an Antipope - a position which I do not share.
Br'er Dimond will use any vehicle to push forward his agenda. In this episode it's S. Malachi of Armagh he uses so he can list his anti-popes and spew hatred. Oh and in case you don't know neither of the Br'er's Dimond are Monks, they made that part up too.

tim
What Tim said.

Some good reading are the "debates" between John Salza and the Dimond Bros. which can be found on the former's site.  (They are "debates" in approximately the same sense that man debates mosquitos.  I'm not judging the brothers subjectively - only their behavior.)
The folks over at Most Holy Family seem batshit nuts so I wouldn't take anything they said seriously.  I still think it si weird that there is an ad for them at the top of Fisheaters but I guess Google must put it there.
What I find amazing about them is the sheer amount of content they produce, not the content. Their views are absolutely wacky, even for the wacky-viewed milieus.
(12-30-2013, 12:16 AM)jonbhorton Wrote: What I find amazing about them is the sheer amount of content they produce, not the content. Their views are absolutely wacky, even for the wacky-viewed milieus.

You'd think for a monastery they'd be doing something productive like making beer or goat cheeses.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chestertonian's post:
  • GrottoAl
Those guys are wacko. I saw their website for a few minutes and knew to stay away from them.
The former bishop of the Diocese of Lincoln, Nebraska, Bishop Bruskewitz condemned the Most Holy Family Monastery for "anti-Catholicism".

They said the end of the world would be in 2000.
(12-30-2013, 02:46 AM)LaramieHirsch Wrote: They said the end of the world would be in 2000.

It was! This is the pre-end-end of the world. Right now we're cheering for the encore.