Womyn Get Liturgical
I also wonder how many of these women are over 40. 
(01-02-2014, 03:09 PM)Juanthetuba Wrote: Yes, of course, that's a very real and plausible reason. 

Generally attacks on the Church reaffirm my faith in God and the Church because they wouldn't waste so much effort trying to destroy it if God didn't exist.
I remember going to the YouTube channel OrdainWomen, watching their liturgy and pleas for change.

Their spokeswoman was a young and attractive blonde.

I found that somewhat funny, since they had to find someone that would listen to them.

:P
Wow....

I am kindof rubbing my eyes after reading this. I have a pagan friend, and her pagan prayers make WAY more sense than this. This is just plain weird.

It's like they just took literal idols (the 'queen of heaven') from the Bible and worshipping it as 'Mother God'. And even using Saints as goddesses! This is terrible. >:(
(01-02-2014, 03:24 PM)Chestertonian Wrote: I also wonder how many of these women are over 40. 

Probably all of them, since women under 40 are only concerned with sex and making babies. Or college or their careers. They could care less about liturgical matters, including outrageous liturgical matters. Anything that might break one of their beautifully manicured nails.

:wench:
(01-01-2014, 05:24 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Come, Sophia-Spirit, come. 

Here she is!

[Image: 15-loren_fall_roman_empire15.jpg]
(01-04-2014, 10:45 AM)Clare Brigid Wrote:
(01-01-2014, 05:24 AM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: Come, Sophia-Spirit, come. 

Here she is!

[Image: 15-loren_fall_roman_empire15.jpg]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA! Perfect!
(01-04-2014, 10:38 AM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 03:24 PM)Chestertonian Wrote: I also wonder how many of these women are over 40. 

Probably all of them, since women under 40 are only concerned with sex and making babies. Or college or their careers. They could care less about liturgical matters, including outrageous liturgical matters. Anything that might break one of their beautifully manicured nails.

:wench:

I was thinking because most of the people who stick by "liberal Catholicism" are of the baby boom generation or older whereas younger people tend more towards atheism, agnosticism, and leaving the church in general.