Hello Fisheaters
Well, this seems as good a place as any to do my "hello, I'm here" post.

Hope you don't mind if I help myself to some of the spitted pig. What have you got to drink around here?

I've long been a friend of Fisheaters, linking to your site and discussions about as often as anywhere else on my blog, so I figured it was about time I came over here and joined up and started posting. I've become a little disenchanted with Angelqueen but the ladies and gentlemen here seem to be more in keeping with my sensus catholicus.

Looking forward to discussing things with all of you.
welcome [Image: hellosmiley.gif]
Hello and welcome, Traditio in Radice!  It's always nice to see another Canadian here.
Quote:What have you got to drink around here? 

Lots of beer from all over the world. [Image: laff.gif] I think everyone is working on their Molson Muscle.  [Image: beer2.gif]

Edit: I'll have a large double-double (coffee), Vox!
Traditio_in_Radice Wrote:Well, this seems as good a place as any to do my "hello, I'm here" post.

Hope you don't mind if I help myself to some of the spitted pig. What have you got to drink around here?

Grab a slab, and DO try one of JLeigh's world-famous deviled eggs. If you're not in the mood for pork, we also have our juicy Malicious Chicken (you will find the antacids on the decorative plate just behind it).

As to drink, I'm having my standard gin and soda flavored with lemon and sugar, and Marty is having "Beer!" Kjvail is sticking with tea, Sophia is drinking Molotov Cocktails, and AdoramusTeChriste is dropping acid in the back in lieu of partaking of adult beverages. Your wish is our command, though I do recommend keeping a wide berth of DominusTecum, never daring to pass between him and his Marmite.

Quote:
I've long been a friend of Fisheaters, linking to your site and discussions about as often as anywhere else on my blog, so I figured it was about time I came over here and joined up and started posting. I've become a little disenchanted with Angelqueen but the ladies and gentlemen here seem to be more in keeping with my sensus catholicus.

Looking forward to discussing things with all of you.

Glad you're here! I love your blog! Make yourself at home...
Vox! You forgot that others here also enjoy their tea, thank you very much.

Onto other business...

Welcome!  ^____________^

Pinoy Monk
I brought PLENTY of Mexican food!
We drink this in the Ladies' forum:

[Image: guinness.jpg]
[Image: coke.jpg]

we drink this in the Young People forum

Welcome aboard, T_in_R.  God bless and keep you, today and always.
Traditio_in_Radice Wrote:I've become a little disenchanted with Angelqueen

Now how on earth could that possibly happen.... Have you seen this thread?

Glad to have you here! I think you know who I am.