To a Tea!
What's your favourite tea?

I am partial to mint-green tea.

We have this awesome local shoppe that sells loose-leaf tea, I love their oolong and the chocolate-mint.

(I hate mint... except in tea!)
I am an avid tea drinker... It seems to be the only thing that does not upset my stomach, peppermint tea and ginger tea both tend to help with it plus there is nothing like the smell of it.  My wife makes it with fresh dried peppermint leaves and she will make ginger tea with fresh grated ginger.  Sometimes I will have that blended with black tea or green tea and I like it very concentrated.
Irish Breakfast, with milk and sugar.  :)
Do I have to pick a favorite?  :P
The liver cleansing teas made from a lot of herb roots like burdock dandelion ginger
for 'regular' black tea, I love Dilmah brand which my friend sends me from Australia....  with creme and sugar  ...  as a treat, I love Tsar Nikolai brand St. Valentines tea and also their loose variety in the blue package... not sure what its actual name is, just know its the blue bag - its a blend with marigold and safflower and some other stuff...  so yummy!
(01-08-2014, 04:29 PM)catholicschoolmom Wrote: fits a blend with marigold and safflower and some other stuff...  so yummy!

Oh, that sounds divine!

(01-08-2014, 12:38 AM)Chestertonian Wrote: It seems to be the only thing that does not upset my stomach, peppermint tea and ginger tea both tend to help with it plus there is nothing like the smell of it. 

Peppermint tea is my go-to remedy for queasy stomachs and morning sickness.

:looks in cup:

Darn, I need more tea!

I went to tea store today after all, and got a packet of Sencha Cherry Rose green tea. Oh My! It's green tea with floral overtones and a distinct aroma of maricshino cherries!
I also like my peppermint tea with a little tarragon in it.
I grew up with a Gran and a Mum both from England. We drank tea every day, but it was just your garden variety orange pekoe black tea. It's still my favourite tho' I've also learned to like green tea and a variety of herbal teas. I especially like a cup of chamomile before bed.
Twinings Earl Grey for me and Biglow Cinnamon Stick in the evenings. Love my tea, I like a bunch of others too, but coffee is my most favorite in the morning; Veracruz Brew is best, roasted by the Monks at Our Lady of Guadalupe Monastery in Silver City, NM.