To a Tea!
A customer recently sent me several packs of this tea. Lovely!

[Image: l_cs-7016.png]
We had it at a little impromptu tea party when our piano teacher's car needed a battery charge. That was a couple weeks ago. I picked up a box and we've been drinking it ever since. I also like green tea and regular old tea.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(01-10-2014, 01:38 AM)PrairieMom Wrote: That's an interesting take. I don't understand the whole adding milk or sugar thing (I grew up drinking tea with my Scottish grandmother, i guess it was uncouth to do such a thing)...
:LOL: My English Gran and Mum always took milk and sugar and I still do most of the time!

Mint tea with sugar
Almond tea with sugar and milk
Earl Grey with sugar and milk (I know; I'm bad)
Chai tea with sugar and milk
Black tea with lemon, straight up, or with sugar and milk
Raspberry Zinger or some other herbal "tea" for a change of pace
As Star Trek: The Next Generation fans, my daughter and I came across some Earl Grey tea at a nearby specialty grocer awhile.  Not sure about my daughter, but I'm with Captain Picquard....only I take mine with just a pinch of sugar.
Twining's Irish Breakfast tea (strongly brewed!!), 2 sugar cubes, and a little milk or half and half.
Early Grey.
Iced or hot mint tea with lemon and a little sugar.
Generic black tea with lemon.
Strong coffee.....(oopsies  :grin: :grin: )
Chai tea?  Nah...Yuck, actually. :O
Constant Comment for an interesting change.
Does anyone here make their own Kombucha ?
(04-26-2014, 02:40 PM)Gidge Wrote: Does anyone here make their own Kombucha ?

I have in the past, but I managed to kill off my scoby. 
(04-26-2014, 02:40 PM)Gidge Wrote: Does anyone here make their own Kombucha ?

I have made quite a few batches I need a scoby though
I have been making iced tea like crazy, the kind where you fill a glass container with water, add tea bags and let it sit out in the sun all afternoon.  I either do 1/2 lemonade 1/2 tea or if I have fresh lemons, I just do lemon and sugar.  I also have been making iced tea ice cubes so we don't dilute the tea. 
We Irish have the highest per capita tea intake in the world. I drink a perhaps excessive amount of loose black tea with milk, prepared according to George Orwell's advice on the matter.