CAF: iS There Nothing Beneath Them
Militaris Christi, Your message is knowledgeable, wise & kind & I thank you for your insight. I was raised in the Tridentine Church, was 28 yrs. old when the Novus Ordo was promulgated &, after YEARS of trying to find what I consider to be true Catholicism within the Novus Ordo Mass..........I am discouraged & reached a crossroad recently. I'm 72 yrs. old & have decided to practice the faith of my childhood: the one that trusted the Virgin Mary to intercede for us, the one where we received Sanctifying Grace to help us on our way, the Church for sinners (I find the humble, pleading  prayers of the Mass of 1962 comforting. I call it the Mass for sinners (of which I am one.)

I believe that my words re. the reason for the New Mass were correct.. I have studied Karl Rahner (the "father of the council") & his "Anonymous Christian". his rejection of the Marion Schema, etc. & believe that he finds all religions more or less equal. He, & the rest of the Bishops from the countries along the Rhine, had a great influence on the council & I don't believe it was a good one.  On this forum, as long as I don't become mean about it, I am allowed to say that thanks to Vox.

I don't post very often, but I read the forum every day. Thank you for your understanding.
(01-11-2014, 02:50 AM)JoniCath Wrote: Militaris Christi, Your message is knowledgeable, wise & kind & I thank you for your insight. I was raised in the Tridentine Church, was 28 yrs. old when the Novus Ordo was promulgated &, after YEARS of trying to find what I consider to be true Catholicism within the Novus Ordo Mass..........I am discouraged & reached a crossroad recently. I'm 72 yrs. old & have decided to practice the faith of my childhood: the one that trusted the Virgin Mary to intercede for us, the one where we received Sanctifying Grace to help us on our way, the Church for sinners (I find the humble, pleading  prayers of the Mass of 1962 comforting. I call it the Mass for sinners (of which I am one.)

I believe that my words re. the reason for the New Mass were correct.. I have studied Karl Rahner (the "father of the council") & his "Anonymous Christian". his rejection of the Marion Schema, etc. & believe that he finds all religions more or less equal. He, & the rest of the Bishops from the countries along the Rhine, had a great influence on the council & I don't believe it was a good one.  On this forum, as long as I don't become mean about it, I am allowed to say that thanks to Vox.

I don't post very often, but I read the forum every day. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi JoniCath,

I am a lay person; so  I can speak a bit more freely than a priest.  And of course,  I guess with less authority.    It is well known that the forces of evil have or appear to have infiltrated the Church.    I mean a Cardinal who doesn't believe in the existence of the devil confronted Fr. Amorth.  There was a girl kidnapped in Vatican City and she was a citizen of the same:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/22...36531.html

Two priests of my youth,  one from Poland who was in the Nazi concentration camps and the other an American native, influenced me with their true devotion to the Blessed Mother Mary the Immaculate Conception.  Both were pastors of Church parishes next to each other.  The native American was my grandfather's good friend.  They hunted deer and fished together.  The Polish pastor I belonged to his Church Parish.    I received First Communion from my grandfather's friend and  I was confirmed by our Bishop in the Polish priest's Church. 

A new  young priest who had just been ordained came to town and he eventually replaced my grandfather's friend.  He was the toast of the town, so to speak, because he frequented bars, mingled with the crowd, and drank like a fish.    He eventually had a private home and drove a fast sport car.  Soon he started having Masses on Sunday afternoons and teenagers would go. 

This was the time when they were removing the side altars of  St. Joseph and Mary.    This priest  brought  the candles and a lot of one of those side altars to a private home  & he said a ritual using these blessed & sacred  objects  from the side altar.    There was a small band that played at this private home and I saw the altar setup.  I had brought some of their band instruments.  I said  my feet will not touch the ground.  I beg you don't play here and mock God.    I didn't know what happened but all of them including their girlfriends saw.  The ritual was a funeral for a man's male organs that were lost in a sex change operation and he was reborn also as a woman.  That home had a reputation of sorts.    I reported or attempted to report this to the Bishop. 

This was 1973 and  I was a freshman in college.  Several of  friends both young ladies and gentlemen had asked me to attend  a mass at this priest's private home on Sunday afternoon.  I went about two times.  The second one's homily was about how Satan and God are  different sides of the same coin.    He also said "That priests that have a devotion to the Blessed Mother disgusted him" and he named the Polish priest's name and my grandfather's friend's name.

As strange as this may sound  I can take a lie detector test on everything  I say here.  I  was a poor student in High School.  I refused to to Math homework and  even though  I had A averages I got Cs.  I was a smart alect  I was even considering entering the priesthood, though.  I may have been rowdy but  I was still serving as an altar server  when there was none at Mass.      Anyway,  the Bishop had me removed forcibly from his office and  I could not finish even a sentence about this priest's doing.    Our Bishop was very ill with terminal cancer and he died a short time latter.    There was another priest there and he is the one that grabbed my arm and drug me out the office.

By 1978-9 our diocese was ground zero for these pedophile lawsuits.  Being a young man and knowing what  I had seen and experienced  I was scared to go to Mass.    I was also threatened to keep my mouth shut.  The threats were accompanied by dangerous pranks like my brake lines cut on the car.    I got my Bible, and  it has been my companion through the years.  I moved to an off campus dormitory and dropped out of sight in another city.    This priest was not alone and  it was a Luciferean  coven.  Pentagrams & goat head graffiti appeared  in the remote but once beautiful spots where young lovers spent time.

There was a Protestant art teacher who moved near the place I grew up at.  Several troubled teenage girls reported incidents at this young priest's private home.  He asked me to take him to the priest's home and he confronted him in 1973.    A  Protestant  was the only one that stood up and called that priest a hypocrite and asked him how can he pretend to serve God and preach of God.  That is doing the nefarious acts.  Some of those same girls still are getting counseling.   

What  I understood from this priest was that he didn't believe in angelic spirits nor in anything Supernatural denying particularly the Divinity of Jesus Christ.  Yet one wonders why he was performing strange evil sorts of rituals?  I questioned him but the more he said the worst it got.  All of my friends in the band & their girlfriends have spiritual problems and  have lost their faith.    And myself,  for a long time  I simply didn't trust a lot of the clergy.

I was actually scared to enter the seminary.  In the lawsuit  I mentioned previously a lawyer stated  in the newspaper that  the seminaries in our diocese became haven where the fathers of prominent family could hide away effeminate sons.  Then latter be able to brag my son is a priest and look at the position he has in the Church. 

I grew up in a very rural setting and my mother taught me about Christ.  As a child  I would take long walks exploring my grandfather's farm.  We moved there from New Orleans.  I asked Christ to be my older Brother and to be my Companion.  It was so beautiful and  I wanted to share with and thank God to be able to experience it all.  When the Polish priest came he established a Church and the Chapel was moved to become a church hall. 

The first Catholic Chapel in the locality  I lived in was on property my great grandfather donated. He also donated land for a public school.    As  a  roaming young child  I would go to the Chapel and pray.  Sometimes my mother came along.  I found where candles after they had melted into shapeless forms were thrown.  I said they are blessed and should not be thrown and my mother said otherwise.  Later  I learned that lumps of wax  from candles used on Easter still retain sacramental holiness and are used in exorcisms.  But  I believe it was candles used in the Mass said by the Pope they use.  But this Polish Priest knew St. Kolbe and he had other Polish priests who belonged to the Militia of the Immaculata.

I came across this website about 12 more or less years ago and  I began to read through it.  I corresponded by email and this priest's group and himself understood my blight of my youth.    He prayed for me from afar and  I started practicing my  Catholic faith again.  Everything I have explained about  what happened God knows it is true.  The region where I lived before that bad priest moved into was 99% Roman Catholic.  That strange priest also had a mysterious grip on the older people.  I  had to go to some of his Masses with my family.  I wish that I had taped his homilies if he would see me in the congregation.  Asleep to the gist of what he was saying he said really bad things in a subtle way.  Latter he was exposed and sent to treatment.

Well anyway,  Thank God for this priest and his website.  In the vacuum left by  droves of young Catholics who left the Church because of this priest sprung up tens of these Evangelical Churches and even  sedevacantist's Churches. 

This priest whose website I found and befriended  helped me.  I corresponded with him and his group for years.  Several of my friends entered into Evangelical Churches and became ministers even pastors.    If not for this priest I could easily be a pastor in an Evangelical Church.  Yes, but there is something lacking in an Evangelical Church and that is the Sacraments.  They have to bring down Catholic Holy Traditions and the Teachings of the Magisterium.    They are not complete true Churches.

I would rather be a layman in the Catholic Church following my Catholic Faith then any type of minister, pastor, or bishop or layperson in another Church. 

For about 1.5 years  I have been reading using the Google translator reading Bishop Andrea Gemma,  Father Gabriel Amorth,  Padre Pelligrino Enetti OSB and other priests.    I am going to tell you even the Popes are misrepresented many times in  English articles and  lets say just maybe the Vatican might be dismayed at some of the antics of  clergymen here.

But  I am happy to say that I participated and lessened the load of one man who worked for the priest with the website.  I was a clerk who helped people suffering demonic attacks find help in the Catholic Church here and in other countries.  I was going to try to enter the priesthood but  I was rejected due to my frail physical condition that has grown worst.  We must try to view disease & disasters, accidents and other hurtful things as opportunities  to  glorify God.

My clerk-like endeavors lasted for several years.  I was taught a lot and  the priest overlooked closely what I did.  I also had the opportunities to ask questions and hear answers.  When the circumstances that offered my the opportunity to help were resolved and others took my place  I was greatly relieved.    I  helped almost 20 people get public solemn exorcisms.  I had been taught how to prepare a person's prayer life and other  preparations for  exorcism and deliverance or lets say  I gave my best try. 

in the case of victim souls,  I learned why  Jesus Christ ask someone to suffer possession, if he casts our demons in the Gospel.  All suffering can be said to be for the Glory of God. Firstly. so that the individual would be raised to a greater sanctity in  Heaven. Secondly, for the salvation of other souls, vocations, souls in purgatory, families etc.. Suffering whether through possession, oppression, infestations, temptations conforms us to Christ, who said "take up your Cross daily, deny yourself, and follow me." Jesus Christ did not perform miracles just to relieve our ills. He used these "signs" and wonders to prove to us His Divinity, that His Kingdom had arrived to believe in Him as our Savior. Although some people may be personally guilty of sin that brought on possession, many are victims, innocent of blame. St. Paul says "I make up in my body what is lacking to the suffering of Christ." And in another place, "I begged the Lord to take this angel of Satan from me, but the Lord said "My grace is sufficient for thee."   

Well, it is known and can be seen that modernists and humanists have infiltrated the Church.  Some of them are convinced that they are right.  They see themselves as the level headed  rational voices of reason; only they let themselves be guided by science and not Faith. They would bury the historical Church.  They used VC II to implement their schemes.  It is not the theology of VC II that is bad, on the contrary the VC II documents may be among the best the Church has ever produced.  However the New Book of Blessings and the New Rite of Exorcism,  thank God we priests are allowed to use the Blessings and other Sacramentals , in the Old Roman Book of  Rituals.

On CAF  there are many who are held under the sway of these modernists and humanists who are busy trying to tear away at the foundations of the Church.  Once something has been established as dogma of the Catholic Church  it can't be laid aside and contradicted by new dogmatic beliefs.  Right now there are groups that are denying concepts like Original Sin and trying to change basic moral and ethical laws.     

And no where these nefarious changes are more apparent then in the priestly ministries of deliverance & exorcism.  These people who deny the Gospels and the very existence  of the Devil and his apostate hosts believe me they will never teach or acknowledge anyone like Fr. Amorth or Bishop Andrea Gemma.  They will twist around everything concerning  exorcism.

Fr. Malachi Martin spoke of a type of possession that is not so rare. He called it "perfect possession."  People get the idea that possessed people are "living puppets of the devil"  & are stark raving mad, levitating  &  that stuff we see in the movies.  Fr. Martin didn't pull that concept of "perfect possession" out of the air.  It is called another name but it is well known to many Saints.  Here is what the Cure de Ars says about it:

"The Devil only Tempts those Souls that wish to Abandon Sin, and those that are in a State of Grace. The others belong to him; he has no need to Tempt them. The Greatest of all Evils is not to be Tempted, because there are then grounds for Believing, that the Devil looks upon us, as his Property (Possessions)."  Saint John Vianney

So  we meet a lot of these people on CAF influenced by these wolves in sheep clothing and sometimes shepherd's clothing.  And they hate us who love the Church.  There is a core of clergy who always have remained  Faithful to the Bible,  Holy Tradition, and the Teachings of the Magisterium just as there is a core of lay people of the same.

When these faithful core believers speak up and bear witness to our Catholic Faith there is a clash.  We must have the courage to speak up.
Sometimes we have to speak up even though we get banned.  For me matters of Faith are not up to debate but we surely have the right to speak up and express our observations.

Especially when our observations can be backed up by  Vatican statements or Holy Tradition. 

We certainly have not only the right but also the duty to speak up and defend our Catholic Faith...because we may have to even give up a lot more to defend the Faith.  I see it becoming increasingly hard  to post on CAF.

I like the Tridentine Latin Mass.  People have been reporting numerous liturgical abuses in the Novus Ordo Mass.  I encourage them to go to the Latin Mass rather than subject themselves to some of the weird stuff being done in the other Mass.

Peace & Many Blessings to All,
MC
          PS.  We must pray for the clergy and the laity of the Church that we remain steadfast in Jesus Christ.

Cash is always welcome
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
(01-10-2014, 11:48 AM)JoniCath Wrote: I received a gmail from CAF this week. AFTER THEY "BANNED ME FOR LIFE" for telling a poster who kept asking why the Church thought it necessary to form a new Mass..........with the following words: "They wanted a Mass that was more palatable to non-Catholics" & ( that is word-for word. I saved my post.). Now they "value me" or more importantly they value my money:

They are sending effusively complimentary  gmails to me (they're valued 'member') asking for money. That takes a lot of nerve.......or........ignorance. I'm not sure which. Is anyone else receiving pleas for funds to ex-members whom they considered quite "valueable".

They did the same. They banned me and now are begging for money. Sorry CAF, I'll give that money to the Monks of Clear Creek Monastery or the FSSP!. Go and beg money from your hipster Catholics!. 
(01-13-2014, 01:46 AM)bkovacs Wrote:
(01-10-2014, 11:48 AM)JoniCath Wrote: I received a gmail from CAF this week. AFTER THEY "BANNED ME FOR LIFE" for telling a poster who kept asking why the Church thought it necessary to form a new Mass..........with the following words: "They wanted a Mass that was more palatable to non-Catholics" & ( that is word-for word. I saved my post.). Now they "value me" or more importantly they value my money:

They are sending effusively complimentary  gmails to me (they're valued 'member') asking for money. That takes a lot of nerve.......or........ignorance. I'm not sure which. Is anyone else receiving pleas for funds to ex-members whom they considered quite "valueable".

They did the same. They banned me and now are begging for money. Sorry CAF, I'll give that money to the Monks of Clear Creek Monastery or the FSSP!. Go and beg money from your hipster Catholics!. 

Don't be insulting hipsters like that

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-31289-1382717479-3.gif]
Honestly, I wouldn't fret over the CAF people. I periodically check their forum and it seems like every 4 months or so there is a near complete turn over. They have a reputation all around the web for being jerks. They reap what they sow. I appreciate that on FE, when a topic isn't welcome, people just ignore it and Vox doesn't come at you like a gestapo. Jesus never censored anyone and I don't know where CAF comes off doing so.