Superb article explaining the division in the US Church
The founding documents are not Catholic but Masonic as were many of the founding fathers.

I don't think that the Pope Benedict's mention of "small communities" is a  solution as much as it may very well be a reality.
The go-along-to-get-along Catholics will fold like a house of cards once a hard tyranny sets in.

I don't think we're living in lala land and we take Our Lady at her word that there will be a time of peace and Her Immaculate Heart will triumph, with Christ as our King.  The banksters are not going to slither away without a fight and we probably have darker times in front of us before we get back to a Christian societal order, whether that be a 15th or a 21st century model.

There so much more which needs to be said ... agreed.

G., you might want to research the book Patriarcha, which was a defense of the Divine Rights of Kings. All the Founders had it in their personal libraries save one. In the beginning of the book it lays out clearly Cardinal Bellarmine's writing refuting the Divine right. Much of the founding documents are taken from the Cardinals words. I believe God let them have blinders on. Some accused them of being Papists. I think until Wilson and Roosevelt pushed forward the Progressive agenda in conjunction with the Banksters eg the Fed., America did all right because it was close to the right track. Now we are doomed.As it seems you are aware Fatima is the key.

tim
(02-15-2014, 08:14 AM)AxxeArp Wrote:
(02-14-2014, 09:20 PM)GodFirst Wrote: If you will not have a king tell you what you ought to do, then you have a president force you to do what he wants you do. If you will not cooperate with the guild in making just prices for your common products, then you will have an union to force you to accept unjust wages while they have their hands in the till.

Its not that simple.  kings and guilds can be corrupted easier than democracies.  How do you think Catholic England became Anglican England?  By edict of the king.   How do you think the reduciones were destroyed?   The portugese guilds liked their slaves and couldn't stand the jesuits taking their slaves away.
lol. History proves otherwise for moral liberal democracy. But England fell from the Faith because of many bad clerics not because of ideas of monarchy and the guild system. Guilds are the best democratic system, given the people are good. If the people are not good but wicked then nothing can help them but God and themselves. But a good monarch is great check against the people's immorality. It took Catholic England several centuries to fall into it's heretical corruption. It took around two for the U.S. But if you really want to see the corruption of democracy then just look at the average parish council.
I, a traditional Catholic, do not identify with the Freemason Rick Santorum.
Geremia, I don't like Santorum either but are you sure he's a Mason ??

tim
(02-15-2014, 12:50 PM)Tim Wrote: G., you might want to research the book Patriarcha, which was a defense of the Divine Rights of Kings. All the Founders had it in their personal libraries save one. In the beginning of the book it lays out clearly Cardinal Bellarmine's writing refuting the Divine right. Much of the founding documents are taken from the Cardinals words. I believe God let them have blinders on. Some accused them of being Papists. I think until Wilson and Roosevelt pushed forward the Progressive agenda in conjunction with the Banksters eg the Fed., America did all right because it was close to the right track. Now we are doomed.As it seems you are aware Fatima is the key.

tim

Thanks Tim, I will look into the book, it sounds interesting.
(02-15-2014, 05:46 PM)Tim Wrote: Geremia, I don't like Santorum either but are you sure he's a Mason ??
Well, when he came to Arizona, the only two locations he gave speeches in Arizona were Masonic temples…