I have seen the new world. (Fr. Adam Skwarczynski)
This a fascinating video wherein an elderly Priest gives his testimony. It is a very good video and although it is slow in places, the message is vital as it is plain that he believes the events of the Chastisement and the Warning. I don't know much about him or if he is officially recognized by Mother Church, but has has written books with reviews and adjustments by his bishop (this is mentioned in the video as well as the title of one of these books.) His information about St. Pope John Paul II is intriguing as well.

[video=youtube] [/video]
(02-16-2014, 09:19 PM)Zedta Wrote: This a fascinating video wherein an elderly Priest gives his testimony. It is a very good video and although it is slow in places, the message is vital as it is plain that he believes the events of the Chastisement and the Warning. I don't know much about him or if he is officially recognized by Mother Church, but has has written books with reviews and adjustments by his bishop (this is mentioned in the video as well as the title of one of these books.) His information about Blsd. Pope John Paul II is intriguing as well.

[video=youtube] [/video]

Thanks Z.
I watched half of it and I wouldn't suggest watching this. He says Christ returns twice, and that's sort of the rapture heresy. And he blends Garabandal, Medjgorje and 3dd. I'd stay away.

tim
(02-17-2014, 07:42 AM)Tim Wrote: I watched half of it and I wouldn't suggest watching this. He says Christ returns twice, and that's sort of the rapture heresy. And he blends Garabandal, Medjgorje and 3dd. I'd stay away.

tim

I took with patience spending one hour watching the video.
Neither Garabandal nor Medjugorje are approved by the Church. And Joe Lomangino is aging...
That story of "Warning" may look interesting but I don't believe that there is anything in the Bible supporting it.
I agree with Tim i was not impressed!
The part about Pope John Paul II and Fulda is interesting. I've hoped for some time one of the seminarians there or priests would tell us all he said there. The thing that pops out at me is the priest is at his family's ancestral farm semi-retired. It could be the Bishop put him there to keep him out of trouble in the public eye.

tim
What little I did watch he mentions Vassula Rhyden referring to her as if she was an authentic mystic, when in fact she is condemned by the Vatican.