The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason!
(02-27-2014, 03:11 PM)Gidge Wrote: I guess those of us with tattoos are in deep trouble.

Well, you believe in the old testament, right?

Quote:Ritual circumcision is the the same as attending a Seder meal, since the Old Covenant is out, it's the tame as believing in pagan or occult practices.

In one sense, but at a seder meal, the men don't walk away with bloody pants because they just had part of their penis amputated.  So i guess in that sense it's not really the same at all, huh?

Quote:Is the implication that uncircumcised men have more libido, ergo, circumcision = birth control  ???

Actually, I think it's opposite.  I read a study once that showed uncircumcised men think about sex as often as women.  I guess when you have all your sexual nerve endings exposed and rubbing up against your underwear everytime you move, that probably does make you think about sex more often.

Quote:Since this was done when I was a few hours old, I think I am off the hook.

I don't think anyone suggested you were on it.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason! - by Melkite - 02-27-2014, 03:45 PM