The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason!
(02-28-2014, 12:00 AM)Melkite Wrote:
(02-27-2014, 11:51 PM)austenbosten Wrote: Really? Murder? Rape? Assault? Robbery?

You totally blow past those, for snipping off a piece of skin?

Lol, you read real good, dontcha?  Obviously, since murder involves the termination of life itself, it would be a greater violation of the right to life than circumcision.  Assault and robbery, circumcision is definitely a greater violation.  Actually, if you think about it, circumcision is both assault and robbery.  But ordinarily, assault doesn't involve the loss of body parts.  Neither does robbery.  So circumcision is definitely a greater violation of life than these.  Rape, that leaves worse emotional scars, so that's probably worse, but then again, circumcision on an unwilling person is a type of rape.

Lol, robbery?  I can't believe you think you have a greater right to your mercedes than I have to my own body, lol!

Where did you get mercedes? I don't even drive a mercedes. I'm too poor to look at one.

I meant robbery in the sense of stealing somebody's meal for the day, that would actually affect them gravely. Not GTA.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason! - by austenbosten - 02-28-2014, 12:11 AM