The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason!
(02-28-2014, 12:11 AM)austenbosten Wrote: Where did you get mercedes? I don't even drive a mercedes. I'm too poor to look at one.

I meant robbery in the sense of stealing somebody's meal for the day, that would actually affect them gravely. Not GTA.

I just used it as an example.  My point was your right to life gives you a right to the body you were born with.  It does not include a right to possessions.  So any kind of robbery, because it hits at something you own, not you directly, can never be as serious an offense to your right to life as an unnecessary amputation is.  Even if the effects of the robbery were greater than the effects of the amputation.  Although, I'd argue that if you think the effects of circumcision are not grave, it is only because you are ignorant of what those effects are and you view the dysfunction caused by them as normal because it is all you know.  A color-blind person would never think there was anything wrong with his vision if no one ever told him there was such a thing as color.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason! - by Melkite - 02-28-2014, 12:17 AM