The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason!
(02-28-2014, 01:35 AM)Chestertonian Wrote: Calling God a murderer is blasphemy.  All life belongs to God and is created by God.  He can give, and He can take away.

How can it be when it is what he did?  How can telling the truth be blasphemy?  He killed innocent people.  When God sins, it's not sin?  This really is not illogical to you?

Quote:Some people think that the child would feel bad about himself if he is different from his father.

Which people?  The ones doing the cutting or the ones being cut?  I guess it wouldn't make much sense to wait till he's old enough to decide whether he feels different or not?  Maybe the people who think the child might feel bad should stop projecting onto others and live their own lives.

Quote: Most people who are circumcised turn out fine. 

I guess that depends on how you define fine.  If being mutilated causes you to project onto others that they'll feel bad unless they're mutilated too, to me that's not fine, that's psycho.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason! - by Melkite - 02-28-2014, 01:48 AM