The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason!
(02-28-2014, 08:29 PM)austenbosten Wrote: For the last part. I'm not saying you do not have a voice, but don't come on here with your holier-than-thou attitude and start attacking circumcised people saying they have to feel a certain way, because you have your own little personal crusade. I was circumcised and the male members of my family were and so were my friends...none of them feel the same way you and Melikite do. So while I'm not denying some people feel like they were "abused" for being circumcised...coming on here and shouting at people saying they have to feel the same way you do, and agree with you.....isn't gonna fly for people who just are indifferent on this issue.

As another poster said earlier, you might want to take a step back from this.

It's at that point that laws have to be instituted to protect children from the obstinance of their parents who refuse to see the light of reason.  To which you'll hysterically cry that your rights as a parent are being violated.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason! - by Melkite - 02-28-2014, 08:42 PM