The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason!
(02-28-2014, 09:47 PM)lumine Wrote: Yes, I am circumcised. No, it has not been an issue in my life, my married life.  I don't know where you are coming from or why, but you need to understand that circumcision is not rape.

I do NOT want this post to be seen as directed at YOU personally. The intimate details of your married life -- that's all yours and your wife's, and I'm sure the both of you are happy!  But I do want to say something about circumcision and the marital act in general:  folks who've never had sexual experience not being circumcised simply can't know on a subjective level what it is to have sex as an intact male. Women, though, if they've had experiences with intact and circumcised men, can know the differences.

Imagine a piston. Then imagine a stick of the same circumference as the gliding part of the piston. Then make a circle with your hand and imagine the former going in and out of that circle, and then imagine the latter going in and out of that circle. The difference: friction that leads to chafing (which leads to STDs being more easily transmitted, BTW). Also, as I say on the circumcision pages of the FE website: With a circumcised penis, "[t]he entire glans is exposed. The penis loses sensitivity and its flesh becomes thickened and scarred. The foreskin that once would act to help the penis glide in the wife's vagina, the natural lubrication qualities of the mucous lining of the inner prepuce, are gone. Gone, too, are the ridged bands of highly specialized nerve endings (Meissner's corpuscles) and the frenulum... The amount of flesh lost in the adult penis would cover a 3X5 index card."

IOW, there are sexual differences for both the husband and the wife that stem from circumcision.  While one can't miss what one doesn't know, it's easy to imagine the differences in the sex act, for both sexes, when the information is given to you.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason! - by VoxClamantis - 02-28-2014, 10:06 PM