The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason!
(02-28-2014, 09:47 PM)lumine Wrote: Your reasoning is off.  Rape is sexual assault, unwanted and forced or coerced.  Your parents made a decision to have you circumcised.  If you were an infant,  then you don't remember it.  It wasn't done as an assault on you.  You weren't a victim of a person who wanted a deviant, perverted control of you.  The doctor did not want to dominate and shame and humiliate you.  It was most likely done for "hygienic" reasons.  I don't know why you feel the way you do.  I don't know what happened to trigger this rage in you, but it sounds like you need to deal with it with a therapist.  

Yes, I am circumcised. No, it has not been an issue in my life, my married life.  I don't know where you are coming from or why, but you need to understand that circumcision is not rape.

I don't understand how mutilating a sexual member can be seen as not sexual assault.  My circumcision was absolutely a rape.  It was sexual assault, unwanted and forced.  The fact that i cannot remember it is entirely irrelevent.  It does not negate it in the slightest.  It does not matter that the doctor did not perceive himself to be an assailant.  When heterosexual men rape homosexual women and men to cure them of their homosexuality, their delusional perception that they are doing something therapeutic for their victims in no way exempts them from guilt of rape.  The doctor intended to cut part of my genitals off and he was successful in doing so.  It was rape, pure and simple.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Catholic Church forbids circumcision for any reason! - by Melkite - 02-28-2014, 11:00 PM