Tim Has Died
This is really not going off tangent since Tim has been of interest in it:  whether the Consecration of Russia has been done or not.  To us who are Marian-devoted know it has not been done.  The debate is not even moot; therefore it is closed.  Let others, like Roman Protestants, debate it.  (It wonders me how nobody sees that Russia is still spreading her errors)  However, the new conciliarism needs to be validated and shown to be "legitimate" what else would make it so than to have its own saints.  All bar none of the conciliar popes have been shown to have led lives of heroic virtue and therefore have earned the titles of "Venerable," and  "Blessed" and the right to cannonitiation.  And not to be outdone, the grand modifier, "The Great" is appended, as if this would rank among those truly GREAT, such as Sts. Gregory and Leo, et al.

None of the Popes since the time of the request to Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (1925), from the Pontificate of PiusXI to the present, have fulfilled it.  So what would consider this but pure disobedience to something asked by the Mother of Jesus,  Jesus Himself appeared to Sr. Lucia and angrily said "they all will follow the consequence of the King of France when he refused my request" (Consecration of France to the Sacred Heart).  We are well into it, the chastisement -- everything is going south.

If Tim is in heaven, the whole divine plan will have been revealed.  If he is in Purgatory, his only concern would be to receive relief from the pains suffered there, so we must try to alleviate his torment with our prayers, Masses, sacrifices, etc.  Speaking of Purgatory, we all need to be devoted to the holy souls.  "Daily Pilgrimage to Purgatory" by St. Mary Margaret Alacoque is a good practice.

I beg pardon if I went overboard on this post.  It was a  "just saying."  I am hopeful Tim has pardoned me.
Amen to the prayers for those in Purgatory! :angel:

I will miss Tim's posts dearly. 
Every year, I travel to Chicago and intended to discuss events with him over a glass of wine.  Alas, that will have to wait...

Requiescat in pace, amen.
I've not been coming around the message boards for a few months and just today saw this...shocked!  Tim seemed like a great guy. He will be missed and remembered in my prayers. Wow.

Rest in peace Tim. Bring him home to you Lord.

DD
I emailed Father Fryar today who created LiveMass.net and asked that he pray for Tim, he responded that he is going to offer Holy Mass for Tim tommorow, my guess where is stationed at now and he is going to have the LiveMass community pray for Tim.  :)  I told him Tim would really appreciate it. 
Eternal rest grant unto Tim, O Lord, and may let light perpetual shine upon him.  May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.  Amen.
Give Rest O Christ to the soul of Tim. Amen.
(03-22-2014, 03:58 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: How about Charlesh? He has the 1962 little office on his website.

His is the Age of Mary website? I know that site has the Little Office, but it has some differences than the 62 Office (the Commemoration  of the Saints was suppressed, no Kyrie at Compline, etc.)
Father Fryar is in Jersey now. Fathers Remski and Bartholemew are here in Florida where the LiveMass apostolate is from. All of those priests are excellent. It's no wonder Tim was close to them. Father Fryar exuded holiness and was a true priest in in both deed and name;he, like Tim is missed.
(03-23-2014, 03:43 PM)CatholicSteve21 Wrote:
(03-22-2014, 03:58 PM)CaptCrunch73 Wrote: How about Charlesh? He has the 1962 little office on his website.

His is the Age of Mary website? I know that site has the Little Office, but it has some differences than the 62 Office (the Commemoration  of the Saints was suppressed, no Kyrie at Compline, etc.)

This looks like the one:  http://www.baroniuspress.com/book.php?wid=56&bid=47#tab=tab-1

(03-23-2014, 12:46 PM)John64 Wrote: I emailed Father Fryar today who created LiveMass.net and asked that he pray for Tim, he responded that he is going to offer Holy Mass for Tim tommorow, my guess where is stationed at now and he is going to have the LiveMass community pray for Tim.  :)  I told him Tim would really appreciate it. 

I just recieved the LiveMass group e mail from Father Fryar

"Dear Friends of LiveMass,

I was sorrowed to hear today that Mr Timothy McCarthy passed away on the 20th - last Thursday. He was a member of our LiveMass “parish”, and faithfully would give his donation each Sunday during the broadcast, at Offertory time. LiveMass was the only Mass he could attend, oftentimes. I am going to miss him, but he will always be in my prayers.

I will be offering a Requiem Mass for him tomorrow at 7am EST, although it will not be broadcast on LiveMass. Feel free to join me in spirit. Please keep him in your prayers.

http://www.herdegenfuneralhome.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2458637&fh_id=12569

God bless you
Fr Fryar "