Tim Has Died
Pray

I am lost for words.
RIP

Pray
This is so shockingly sudden.

Sweet Mary, send him angels to accompany him and take him to the face of God.
Eternal rest grant unto Tim, O Lord, and may let light perpetual shine upon him.  May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.  Amen.
A sad thing for us, and, I am confident, a happy thing for Tim.  Blessed repose and eternal memory.
Never has there been a more simple and warm-hearted poster on a Catholic forum. I hope to see him in Heaven at the resurrection of the dead.

God of the spirits and of all flesh,
who have trampled death and annihilated the devil
and given life to Thy world: may Thou Thyself,
O Lord, grant to the soul of Thy departed servant Timothy rest in a place of light, a verdant place,
a place of freshness, from where suffering, pain and cries are far removed.
Do Thou, O good and compassionate God,
forgive every fault committed by him in word, work, or thought - for there is no man who lives and does not sin.
Thou alone art without sin, and Thy justice is justice throughout the ages, and Thy word is truth.
Since Thou, O Christ our God, art the resurrection, the life, and the repose of your departed servant Timothy,
we give Thee glory together with Thy unbegotten Father and Thy most holy, good and life-creating Spirit, now and ever and unto ages of ages.

Amen.
He shall cast death down headlong for ever: and the Lord God shall wipe away tears from every face, and the reproach of his people he shall take away from off the whole earth: for the Lord hath spoken it. ~Is. 25:8

Rest in peace, brother.
I will place his name on my perpetual list of souls that I pray for.

Pray
Réquiem ætérnam dona eis, Dómine,
et lux perpétua lúceat eis.
Requiéscant in pace. Amen.

Lord Jesus-
Come quickly to bring Tim home with you.