Tim Has Died
Perhaps the tank could say the Office of the dead for him on his Requiem day?  Maybe organise it over Skype or G+?
Farewell to a gentle soul, a good man, a lover of Our Lady. You have my prayers.
I am shocked. 

God rest his kind soul.  I hope he remembers to pray for us.
I remember Tim's posting in my Christmas thread and wishing us all that we may one day meet at the feast in Heaven. I hope that he has already begun to feast or will shortly.
(03-21-2014, 01:35 PM)Prie dieu Wrote: Perhaps the tank could say the Office of the dead for him on his Requiem day?  Maybe organise it over Skype or G+?

That's a lovely idea... I've never "skyped" before, and don't have a webcam (and even if I did, I would't aim it at myself, ha), but I think I have the skype software on my puter. Can it be voice alone or does a person have to have a web cam?
I have my Holy Hour tomorrow; it will be spent in prayer for him.  
(03-21-2014, 01:44 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(03-21-2014, 01:35 PM)Prie dieu Wrote: Perhaps the tank could say the Office of the dead for him on his Requiem day?  Maybe organise it over Skype or G+?

That's a lovely idea... I've never "skyped" before, and don't have a webcam (and even if I did, I would't aim it at myself, ha), but I think I have the skype software on my puter. Can it be voice alone or does a person have to have a web cam?

You can use voice alone.  Heck, you can use it as an instant messenger if you don't want to use voice.
If Tim had the Last Rites with the Apostolic Pardon, he probably went straight to Heaven. 

Tim, I will miss you so very much.  Thanks for sharing your experience and wisdom.

Rest in peace.
I'm adding him to the list I've started referring to as "My Book of the Dead" (names of people I have Mass offered for on All Soul's Day, several pages long already) and my daily rosary intentions.

Is anyone else a bit troubled that he's not being given a proper Requiem? (Obit says it's a "Mass of Resurrection." That's a Novus Ordo invention.) Family's perogative, I guess...