Tim Has Died
OMG! May flights of angels lead him home. May he rest in peace and may perpetual light shine upon him. Eternal Memory!!!
Only just discovered this as I have been offline for a week due to internet problems.

Completely lost for words right now - just need to go and pray for his good, sincere soul that touched me and so many more ...
Rest In Peace Tim
I've been off, just came back. Words fail. My prayers this week have been for him. Rest in peace, Tim. Even as a lurker, I will miss you.

Dave

Pray
Rest in Peace
Cry I'll miss Tim  Cry

May he rest in peace...  Pray
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen St. Benedict, intercede for Tim!  Will pray the Office of the Dead for him!
(03-21-2014, 10:39 AM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:
(03-21-2014, 10:24 AM)Oatmeal Wrote: "Goodnight, sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."

Beautiful and best of all Shakespeare.  (Tears)

This.

R.I.P.  I had no idea it would be so fast.
Tempus Fugit, Memento Mori

Rest in Peace, Tim
(03-21-2014, 08:18 PM)JuniorCouncilor Wrote:
(03-21-2014, 10:39 AM)StrictCatholicGirl Wrote:
(03-21-2014, 10:24 AM)Oatmeal Wrote: "Goodnight, sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."

Beautiful and best of all Shakespeare.  (Tears)

This.

R.I.P.  I had no idea it would be so fast.

If cancer doesn't kill you chemo will; plus, we have no idea how far along his cancer was... At any rate I prayed from the Office of the Dead today for him. He was a good Catholic soul and don't have any fears for his eternal salvation but will continue to pray for him. I smile when I think he probably fought with the nurses to let him keep his brown scapular on.