Tim Has Died
May his soul and all the souls of the faithful departed, through God's mercy rest in peace.
(03-21-2014, 11:52 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: A friend just asked me about a way for the forum to honor Tim. So, I'm "crowd-sourcing," as they say. Any ideas?

Spiritual bouquet?
Oh, that was so sudden! What a good, humble, kind and devout soul he was! I shall pray to repose of his soul - may he very soon be with Our Lord and Our Lady, whom he loved so much! RIP.
(03-22-2014, 01:49 AM)tridentinist Wrote: Oh, that was so sudden! What a good, humble, kind and devout soul he was! I shall pray to repose of his soul - may he very soon be with Our Lord and Our Lady, whom he loved so much! RIP.
I don't know if God cares about time zones, but it's Saturday now in Chicago. Given his devotion to Our Lady and the Scapular, I have little doubt that Tim is now participating in that praise of the Most Holy Trinity that the Angels and Saints eternally sing!
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Tim was my favorite poster. His devotion to Our Lady of Fatima inspired me so, that I,too, have found comfort again in the "Miracle of the Sun".
Pray Pray Pray

(03-21-2014, 11:52 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote: A friend just asked me about a way for the forum to honor Tim. So, I'm "crowd-sourcing," as they say. Any ideas?

Vox,  Can you keep his profile on the site....I think it would be cool to access his old posts on different subjects.  I always liked his posts on Fatima and would love to read some I never saw before

Tim was concerned above all that the message of Our Lady of Fatima be known and heeded.

I think what would honor him most, then, would be a prominent page within the Fisheaters site devoted to the Fatima account and the message of Our Lady of Fatima, perhaps including many quotes from Tim, culled from his posts over the years.

Perhaps it should also include links to reputable Fatima apostolates and to their PayPal donation links, if any.

I am sure that Tim would like this very much.  And it would make Tim a permanent presence here, in the way that would matter to him most.

A 'special collection' from forum members to have the traditional 30 Gregorian Masses celebrated for the repose of his soul? (In the Old Rite, of course!)

***ETA***A quick bit of research indicates itwould be in the range of US$250-$300.
(03-22-2014, 06:44 AM)Clare Brigid Wrote:

Tim was concerned above all that the message of Our Lady of Fatima be known and heeded.

I think what would honor him most, then, would be a prominent page within the Fisheaters site devoted to the Fatima account and the message of Our Lady of Fatima, perhaps including many quotes from Tim, culled from his posts over the years.

Perhaps it should also include links to reputable Fatima apostolates and to their PayPal donation links, if any.

I am sure that Tim would like this very much.  And it would make Tim a permanent presence here, in the way that would matter to him most.

This!