Tim Has Died
Today is the 3rd anniversary of Tim's repose. In your charity remember him and his family in your prayers today.

Requiem aeternam dona ei Domine et lux perpetua luceat ei. Requiescat in pace. Amen.
(03-20-2017, 03:24 PM)aquinas138 Wrote: Today is the 3rd anniversary of Tim's repose. In your charity remember him and his family in your prayers today.

Requiem aeternam dona ei Domine et lux perpetua luceat ei. Requiescat in pace. Amen.

My how time flies!

He and I would PM quite often. He was a good, if distant in location, friend. I have very much missed his often comical, yet often poignant comments and views.

RIP indeed old friend and prayers will continue! :pray:
May he rest in Peace. Eternal Memory! I regret that we never got to meet to tip a few, as we planned.
One of the best Fisheaters members. Fond memories of him here.

:pray: 
Rest in peace.
Three years? Oy vey.

:pray2:
Due to the changes to the forum (which are wonderful, if you read this, DS), Tim's picture is no longer displayed in the first post.
It's been seven years ago as of a week ago today. I often think of Tim. Last night, I included him by name when I prayed for the poor souls. He probably didn't need it, but God will use it for a soul that does and Tim will be happy when that soul reaches its goal. 

May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace and may light perpetual shine upon them. Memory Eternal!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
Praying for Tim's soul and for his family and friends.