I hate to ruin everybody's day but this video will do it

I have no words... and i really want to hear what you all think of this.

How far in is the relevant part?

I can't watch 46 minutes of this joker..
Qoheleth, this scandal broke more than a month ago already. Yes, the Pope called a "charismatic" pentecostal episcopalian bishop "my brother bishop". Yes, the Pope was all lovey-dovey with them. It's not exactly news, though. :)

Armor of Light, the Pope delivers his message to the Charismatics at 31:40.
Qoheleth, this scandal broke more than a month ago already. Yes, the Pope called a "charismatic" pentecostal episcopalian bishop "my brother bishop". Yes, the Pope was all lovey-dovey with them. It's not exactly news, though. Smile

Armor of Light, the Pope delivers his message to the Charismatics at 31:40.

Ah
well guess i am slow heh, but i cant believe what this video shows, and everyone should take the time to see the entire thing..... ack what a mess... i have no words.
(03-31-2014, 10:50 AM)Qoheleth Wrote: Ah well guess i am slow heh, but i cant believe what this video shows, and everyone should take the time to see the entire thing..... ack what a mess... i have no words.

Don't worry! It's always good to revisit such startling things. We have to constantly remember that this Pope is revolutionary in his views - as he has clearly expressed in word and action.
To Armor  of light
"How far in is the relevant part?"

"I can't watch 46 minutes of this joker.."

I know its long and painful  but it is important  so take the time and suffer through it... and offer it up
Qoh,

But what is your comment/opinion of whatever it is you want us to watch? You would just like to make me angry? Can you give a short summary and then maybe suggest some actions that we can make to improve whatever horrible thing it is you have taken the time to paste?
Well the video will be self explanatory.  I  just think  that with all the controversy we  are experiencing these days it is important  to see what is actually taking place in our Catholic Church and maybe why.  Most of the  time i am optimistic in approach to what is happening in the Church but after seeing the video i am not so sure that the present Pope is what we need. You have heard the phrase  " More Catholic than the Pope".. seems that most of us here just may fit into that category. This video demonstrates to me anyway or so it seems how badly the Catholic leadership has really lost  its way. Its seems to be saying right from the top that what the Catholic Church has taught for over a Millennium has been wrong and the Protestants are correct in what they started all those long years ago.
I am only interested in the truth about all of this sorry mess. If it makes you angry well maybe it should but one thing is for sure  it confuses me  how any Catholic let alone the Pope would pander to such nonsense.  Either  our Holy Catholic Church has been wrong for several thousand years and we are just now finding out  or it seems we  we are being derailed at the top. Everyone will have their own opinion about this because that is human nature, i would for my own self just really be able to discern  the truth in all of this, that is why i appreciate other peoples views on this video.
Qoh,

I don't think we are supposed to post 46-minute videos the point of which is "self-explanatory"

From what you have said now, I imagine that the Pope has definitively taught that some dogma or other is no longer valid. Yet, because I am a Catholic, I know that he will not do that. So instead, I have to assume that you have exaggerated something and would like me to watch a 46-minute video without explanation, or presumably, from your title, in order to ruin my day. Sorry, but I think we deserve a real summary before taking 46 minutes to "ruin my day".
(03-31-2014, 01:07 PM)maldon Wrote: Sorry, but I think we deserve a real summary before taking 46 minutes to "ruin my day".

Well, as the Reverend Mr. Dr. Honorableness Kenneth Copeland would say, it sounds like your wood is all wet, son!  :amen: