Third Temple to Be Built?

Via Spirit Daily I found this video which was put up in January:

Read what happened when Jews, under Julian the Apostate -- 4th successor to Constantine -- tried to rebuild that Temple:  http://www.fisheaters.com/juliantemple2.html

But maybe the time is "right" now in terms of its being the Last Days, the time of the final Antichrist. Who knows?

It'd be great if Christians got fed up with all of this, took over the place, and built a cathedral on that spot.
Went searching and found this, from February:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/iran-media-is...ng-temple/

Quote:...Arik Ben-Shimon, spokesman for Israeli Housing and Construction Minister Uri Ariel, confirmed to WND that Ariel did not make comments about destroying the Al Aqsa Mosque.

Taking over the place and building a cathedral is typical Vox, isn't it?  :LOL: It's why we love you!
I wonder if Cardinal Kasper will help get episcopal conferences everywhere to take up a special collection for the building of this new temple. It would sure show solidarity with our elder brothers who still have a valid covenant.
(04-01-2014, 08:27 PM)Heorot Wrote: Went searching and found this, from February:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/02/iran-media-is...ng-temple/

Quote:...Arik Ben-Shimon, spokesman for Israeli Housing and Construction Minister Uri Ariel, confirmed to WND that Ariel did not make comments about destroying the Al Aqsa Mosque.

Whew, well I hope that's all it is!

Heorot Wrote:Taking over the place and building a cathedral is typical Vox, isn't it?  :LOL: It's why we love you!

Can you imagine that happening? Jews and Muslims would be all, "Huhhhhhhh? Where'd THAT come from?! No one excepts the Romans!"

formerbuddhist Wrote:I wonder if Cardinal Kasper will help get episcopal conferences everywhere to take up a special collection for the building of this new temple. It would sure show solidarity with our elder brothers who still have a valid covenant.

I'd hate to say I wouldn't be surprised, but I wouldn't be.
That would have to involve Jews agreeing on something.  For this reason I cannot see it :-/
If the third temple was going to built we'd know, John Hagee would be all over it...
They've been working for years on breeding the proper cattle for sacrifice, so I'm not surprised at this.
(04-02-2014, 06:42 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: They've been working for years on breeding the proper cattle for sacrifice, so I'm not surprised at this.

And recreating and assembling all the necessary artifacts, clothing, etc necessary to resume temple sacrifice.  A group has even created and publically blessed a cornerstone near the temple mount.  Nothing new here.
(04-03-2014, 02:25 AM)karl Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 06:42 AM)jovan66102 Wrote: They've been working for years on breeding the proper cattle for sacrifice, so I'm not surprised at this.

And recreating and assembling all the necessary artifacts, clothing, etc necessary to resume temple sacrifice.  A group has even created and publically blessed a cornerstone near the temple mount.  Nothing new here.

It's new if they're actually going to DO it.
Amongst Jews, how many are actually religious enough to really want to rebuild the Temple in order to resume sacrifice? As far as animal sacrifice goes, wouldn't there be international uproar that heifers were being bled out and burnt for ritual sacrifice?Also, how many of the strict "Orthodox" style Jews actually want a return to pre Talmudic practices? Just throwing this out there, I mean, I certainly don't have the answers.